Chapter 10 - part 4

Springtrap P.O.V

Springtrap was sitting in a silence by that 2 hours just staring in all cameras, but after that time it become boring to him so he started to play on his phone meanwhile. Game what he turned was Flappy Birds, it's kinda old game but when you get new record, it's become really satisfying but unfortunatelly Springtrap's record is 849 so to get new record he had to play pretty long.

After a hour of playing (483 on phone screen) he noticed on cameras that pizzeria will be closed but unfortunatelly his shift still didn't get to the end, he will had to stay for next 2 to be changed by nightguard, he turned of phone and started to look at old camera recordings, he started to watch all of them, from the newest to the oldest but unfortunatelly he can't see recording of current day so he started from yesterday.

Springtrap found that pizzeria wasn't that popular few months ago, all of that trend appear because of few students what started to work here. "looks like these 3 is quite popular here, unfortunatelly cameras don't record voice but it's not hard to deduce that it's because of Bonnie's guitar and Freddies voice" - he thought but he started to thinking if still here's some recording from last pizzerias so Springtrap got off from the chair and went to the storage room but in the end he couldn't find anything so Springtrap go back to security room but he didn't need to wait long, he just have been there for few minutes and the clock show 12 AM.

Springtrap took all of his stuff and went out of the building and he started to look into sky, a ky full of glowing stars, Springtrap when was still kid, was a really big fan of stars and after all, now he know name of all constellations, right now there is 10934 stars with names but because of spending time with Gods, now he know all of 300 trillion stars, there is of course more, because universe is constantly expanding and there is not only one universe but 17 and if somebody really wonder, this is 13'th Universe but adding to that 7 parallel dimensions, there could be even infitity stars, probably if Springla would ask about stars in that time, there probably won't be 1 year enough to tell them all.

But right now when Springtrap know all of them, he stopped to be excited when he look at them so that make Springtrap stopped, he just walked straight to his house even if he could teleport there, he didn't want to use rest of his energy. Springtrap noticed a bench on his right, he sitted there and started to thinking when he was looking into stars, what next day will show him. He get actually tired of walking so even if he said while ago that he won't teleport, he teleported into his room, his "beautiful" room but he end up losing his consciousness by using too much energy + not sleeping by 2 months, so he end up falling into the corner of your bed where only his head was laying on that bed