chapter 24 - part 4

Mangle runned to class and stayed there for rest of break. Rest of day was normal, only difference was that, that there was new student around them. But there was one thing what was walking on Mangle's mind and it was that tili. She was wondering if she should ask about it Springtrap but they were at school so there wasn't that much oppurtunities. Second thing what was on Mangle's mind is fact how lolbit know that Springtrap is her boyfriend.

After lessons ended Mangle stopped lolbit before she went out and ask her if she could ask her something while being face to face and alone. lolbit agreed so they went out of school together.

- So what you wanna know Mangle?

- I don't know~ - smiles - maybe I just wanted to know you better?~

- A-ha... you know that I am not lesbian?

- I am not either. Anyway, how you knew that Springtrap is my boyfriend?

- my eyes - pointing at them - they look like that because of curse but they are not that bad - smiles

- Heh - giggles - so it looks like I guessed right - smiles - so what you can see with them?

- In start it was quite annoying because I was seeing everywhere around ghosts, shadows, phantoms.... or whatever they are called. I were able to see everything what others can't

- I see~ - sighs - at least I am glad that you won't tell anyone about him and me

- heh - she came closer to Mangle and pat her on her head - don't worry~, I am not that cruel as my sister

- but your sister isn't cruel... and... stop petting me

- did little fox get annoyed~ - smiles hard

- I am not little - Mangle made step back - we are same size!

- heh, let's say so - smiles, giggling a little too - "same size she said - lolbit said to herself continuing her laugh - I am definitely 5 centymetres higher - she adds"

- HEY, I Heard That!

- sorry, not sorry - stops lauging - anyway, is that all what you wanted know?

- Nah, there is one thing on my mind yet. When you were saying about that Tili~...

- Small t, remember - giggles

- what you both have with that small letters?

- Oh, it's just for fun - smiles

- oh... okey?~. So when you were saying about him, I started to wonder. Do you know if he doesn't have any siblings?

- hmmm... being honest I didn't ask him about it. We met just once anyway so I didn't had much oppurtinity to ask about that

- ohh... - sighs - maybe should I ask Spring about it personally?~... - she turns back - thanks lolbit. I'll be going~ - she smiles

- Yeah - smiles - see ya tomorrow in school! - she yelled

Mangle just waved her hand and runned towards her home. lolbit made the same but she just slowly walked sighing and whispering "Wonder how much home changed by that time~..."