chapter 23 "Annoying siblings"

Springtrap woke up early just like he always do and then he saw Mangle in sleeping with him. He started to rememorizing everything what happen yesterday and got to conclusion that it's all wasn't a dream. Not wanting to woke up Mangle, he tried to not made any noices while going off from bed. And he did it, Mangle was sleeping like a child like she was. He looked again at Mangle and smiles and gratefulling fate for all what happend lately around him. He changed clothes and went out of his room. 

Like always everybody was sleeping, Fredbear because he is just a lazy fat bear and Springla just cause she really enjoy to sleep long. In end he went out of home without waking anyone and started to do exercise routine before he will go to his work

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle just woke up. It was 2 hours after Springtrap. She made fast reconnaissance and after few seconds  of processing, she realize that she is in Springy's room what made her blush a little. She notices that Springtrap isn't around but she get to conclusion that he is probably outside running just like last time. After mumbling a little more she giggled a little and after that she went out of room. It looked like Springla was still sleeping, not like Fredbear what was already downstairs eating breakfast.

Mangle entered bathroom and looked in mirror looking at her hairs what were totally devastated. She didn't took with herself her hairbrush or even a basic comb so she went out and knocked to Springla's doors checking if she still is in her room. Not long after Springla opened door with half consious expresion like she would fall right there and now. Even her voice was like she would speaking while sleeping.

- Good... - yawns - morning Mangle... - yawns -, why you woke me up that early?~... - yawns

- Forgive me for waking you up but could I use your hairbrush? - she asks - I didn't took with myself any anyway - adds

- Sure - yawns - go ahead - Springla closed doors and jumped at her bed to continue sleeping

- thanks I guess~... - Mangle replies knowing that Springla is not hearing her right now.

Mangle get back to bathroom and used Springla's hairbrush. After that she went back to Springtrap's room and took her stull what she take with herself yesterday. She went out of room after that and next thing what she did is going out of Springtrap's family house. Fortunatelly for her, there was  something like 45 minutes left until lessons will start so she was going to her family house what made her something like 12 minutes. While she was standing in front of her home, she knew what respond of not being at home by night she get from Frexy and if Foxy is still at home and it's obviously that he is still there because it never happened that he went off the home that early.

First person what she saw while entiring was her sister but it looked like she didn't notice her yet so she take off her shoes and silently she tried to sneak and not to make her sis notice her but it of couse was impossible. After entering her room Frexy heard closing doors so she went off living room and she noticed thaht there was Mangle's shoes in doors.

Frexy P.O.V

Frexy just giggled showing at the same time her weird smile. She went in front of Mangle's room, wanting at her to make surprise. Because of that she was standing in front of Mangle's room doors waiting until Mangle get out of room.