chapter 11 "substitution on PE"

The next day was looking like would be normal like always, she woke up, eat breakfest and go to school. Normally today she shouldn't have occasion to see Springy in school but unexpectly, teacher of PE get sick so he had  to stay in house so in the end and unexpectly on the same time, teacher what will be replacing will be Springtrap what makes Mangle worry

Springtrap P.O.V

Springtrap woke up from the ground noticing that he fell asleep with his job clothes but even if, Springtrap didn't really care about that, he just jawn and go to bathroom to wash himself. "I miss that old years when I could just laying on the sofa and watch TV because right now I have to wash myself "everyday"" he underlined.

Few minutes he checked mail box on PC and he found something interesting there because it turned out that today he will be replacing teacher of PE for a while so he grin and just teleport to the teacher room when he saw Fredbear's face

- Good morning brother - Fredbear responding on Springtrap appearance

- Oh, hi G., I see that you like always before time, aren't you overworking yourself?

- there's not a big deal to me I think - replies while he drinking cup of coffee - so~, looks like you had hard day yesterday, you weren't in house all the day actually

- Yeah - rolls his eyes - Springla pulled me into another job and it looks like I won't be in home at the night hours - Springtrap replies

- Is that so~, anyway, you know that you will be replace Redbear' for a while if is going about his PE teaching?

- Yeah, I noticed that message what I get from you

- Good - putting down empty cup - I am interested when you would get that information if it wouldn't be me - smiles

- heh, like always you have right G. - Springtrap replies with smile too - so would you want to give me Redbear's timetable?

- Right, I would forgot if you wouldn't have recall that - searching in the papers - here it is~ - pulls out Fredbear's timetable - don't lose that, that's last copy

- sure~ - Springtrap replies - In my hands everything is safe

- Really?, then what about pilot from TV?

- It's exception...

- and keys of house, your phone and etc. - interrupts

- ehh... - sigh - it was two years ago and I found them after all~

- yeah, you found~ but when you found we couldn't watch TV for 2 weeks

- can you stop making fun of me?

- Me? - underlines - why you think that I am making fun of you~ 

- Your face, compared to me you can't hide your emotions, plus that your smile 

- Sorry, no sorry~

- Ehhh... - sigh - let's look at other stuff then

Springtrap have been staring at Redbear's timetable for 2 minutes and after that time he gave back paper back to Fredbear. "hmmm... like always you shock me, it makes you only 2 minutes to code that all" Fredbear respond and after saying that, he take paper and put it back to the  case.

Springtrap sat on the chair for that time and when his time come, he went out from the room saying "I hope that I'll get money for that hours" and then he dissappear in a crowd of students, normally he would dissapear but because of his high, Fredbear could see Spring. normally till he went down the stairs to the lower floor.

Springtrap was walking in the hallway until he get to the gym. He opened doors and saw sitting students ready for orders, he wanted to make badass entrance so when he ender, he told "good morning class did you all miss me?" smiling in the same time. Foxy on the other hand seeing Mr. Springtrap started to get mad, looks like Foxy don't really like Springtrap.

Springtrap stand up in front of all of students and the he started to talk again "I don't need to introduce myself I think and probably you all know that Mr.Redbear get sick, so here I am as his replacement. It's not like I have experience in teaching PE but it's not like I'll give you free or even easy time today~" then he add "If is going about warming up, you'll had to do 10 laps and if I notice that somebody don't doing my commands~, will get 10 more as a penalty laps so~" he was silent for a while "you have 5 minutes to do that warming up and if I notice that somebody won't do all in time, will get 1 as a welcome~"

Hearing that all, everybody started to running like it would depends on their lifes and when they end~, of course in time. They were laying on ground like corpses except of Foxy what was breathing really hard but still standing "If you think that you can destroy me by just 10 laps, you are an idiot then~" and hearing that, Springtrap respond "Destoy you? no~ it just a warming~ and btw Foxy, I of course admit your determination that you want to show your domination but~. That you 4 minutes, 24 seconds and 940 milliseconds, I could make in 1 nanosecond~ and by telling that by numbers, my full speed is 226 Machs (276859.9kph) and you know what it means" and Foxy respons: "eeee... hmmmm... no?" "Heh, that mean that I am many times faster than speed of light  [c (light speed) ~ 10 Machs, when 1 c = 200 km/h] and if you want how much it is you can math by yourself"and everybody what heard that, they couldn't imagine that (If somebody watching anime and saw assasination classroom, Springtrap is ~23 times faster than Kuro-sensei)