chapter 15 - part 2

Mangle went back by the vents to the toilents and before she jumped down, she took a peek if there isn't anyone around and when there wasn't she opened crates and jumped down. When she went out of the room she decide to see if there is everything okey with her sis so after passing dining room she went out of the builiding and headed into bushes direction to search a little and it's not like Mangle found Frexy in a second. She has been searching for something like about half an hour. Mangle found Frexy laying on the tree half consious 

- Heya Frexy, what's ya doing on that tree?

- My life flashed before my eyes...

- Want a help?

- No thanks, let me rest here for a while...

- Well. Sure, I doin't see any reason to refuse if you have more fun there. Then I don't see any reason to stay here either~

- Sure. You can go but first, before you go I want to know how's that situation with kiss looks like

- It went good - Mangle smiled

- you lying Mangle~ I know that you aren't brave enough to make that type of action in that type of place

- heh. That's funny that you actually can see when I am lying and when I am not. So how you knew?

- It's easy. Your tail show's everything and by saying that I know that in that type of situation your tail would flew like possessed but it isn't~.

- Yeah, I hate when my tail betray me in situations like that... but~ What is delayed is not lost after all but I am glad that you okey.

- Thanks sis that you were worring about me

- No problem sis, but knowing that you want to stay here more, there's nothing what will keep me here anyway. Bye sis 

- Yeah, let's see each other again in house I guess~

Mangle went back again in front of the pizzeria doors but she was wondering if she should wait inside or outside but after few minutes of thinking, she decided to enter again thinking that "if I'll had to wait, let's make this time pleasant" and after that she checked how much money she has with her what wasn't much but in the end it would be enough for one pizza.

After she ordered pizza, she sat in one of the tables in the corner. She was been looking for a familiar faces of course except Freddy, Chica and Bonnie because they are working there but surprisingly she noticed one of teachers and at the same time brother of her boyfriend "Fredbear". She has been hoping that he hasn't notice her yet but knowing how much Mr. Fredbear and his face/student memorizing is good, her hope quickly expired but after all she has been sitting in silence waiting for pizza and thinking about what should she say after she and Springtrap will saw each other again.

She couldn't come up with anything so in the end she has continued looking if there isn't any other similiar faces and when she has looked in Fredbears direction, she noticed that with him is sitting a girl not knowing who she is. It was white cat with some purple hairs and a wings~. She was wondering for a really while from where she get that wings and for example, if she doesn't have different race parents what was most real.

But after a while of thinking she doesn't notice that Fredbear and that whity-purple cat have sat with her