Chapter 40 - "Afton Family"

But then, lolbit thought that she indeed is on the right place. She felt happy. It seemed as if Haruboni family was indeed the right place for her. 

From the childhood she felt out of the place, she felt as if her family won't understand her, which indeed was right, they couldn't. Not even her twin sister shared same interests she had. While her sister talked to others, conversated, had time of her life with others, she on the other hand liked magic, played with it whenever she was alone, walked through forest, liked discovering things, loved adventures, nature.

Whenever her school has ended, she runned to the forest to the place where she had found the old runned out lumberjack hut while playing around as child. She experimented there with magic, she found out there on how to use it, she found out on how the world works, the rules of it.

World is filled with the spiritual and natural energy [Yang]. Humans are filled with phisical energy [Ying]. Infusing this 3 different sources of energy, magic is possible. What is magic? Magic is a power to bend the nature to our own will. 

And because of that, she had spent more time outside not being able to reconcil with her family nor the people around.  She felt as an outsider. The more time she stayed alone, the more she felt different.

However, one time, one moment, one unexpectable event has changed her entire life. 

Her sister has followed her, she found out about her hideout, magic and experiments. She saw with her own eyes on how lolbit is using magic. She liked it, she wanted to try it out. Her child like eyes were sparkling like stars on the night dark sky with determination.

Not long after she asked her twin sister if she could teach her thing or two on how to use magic. However, the way she asked was a total jumpscare. Bit was calmly scribing in her notebook after the few magic experiments and then Byte has appeared behind asking about what she was doing and if she could teach her on how to do similar things

Bit never liked to be toughed, however, the idea of teaching someone, the thought of reconnect with her sister again. She liked the idea of it

She tought Byte on how to use Magic, theory behind it and shown her few handy tricks. But then, Byte asked if it's possible to comunicate with someone by thoughts. Bit considered it, and thought about the theory of it for like next 3 months.

After doing so, she asked Byte to help her with it. She got an idea that if ever it will be possible to talk with each other by minds, their souls must be contracted, or at least connected by some kind of link.

They met in the old lamberjack hut which turned to be their shared hideout now, Bit grabbed for chalk and with it drew on the wooden floor two circles next to each other sized enough to sit in, around them has been drawn two triangles connected each by vertexes  with the rhomb square.  Around it all she drew another circle around which was drawn an octagon. After doing so, everything was ready

She took a look if everything is in place and when she confirmed it, she asked Byte to sit inside one of circles in a meditating position. Byte listened and sat where she was told to. Bit put the chark to the box which she took with her and afterwards sat inside the oposite to Byte's circle.

Bit explained Byte to close her eyes and focus on the other circle which Bit is sitting on and Bit at the same time will focus on the Byte's circle. They closed eyes and after few seconds white chalk stwitched from natural white to red like blood colour. Luckly for them, they had their eyes closed and had no chance to freak out.

Wooden floor turned fully black and from the circle's center came out black like transparent goo substanced hand which put itself on ground. After so, second hand has appeared, next head, torso, legs, and then a full being's posture was visible in the middle of circle. It looked like both Byte and Bit but in difference black fur and scleras and not white.

It was smiling with their sharp like teeths as if being happy for finally being free. However, then it turned it's sight at two sitting in meditating pose foxes. It smirked wider and before anything would happend, it sitted on ground, crossing it's legs in similar like way girls did. It stretched it's arms and grabbed with each both Bit and Byte 

Before Bit and Byte could realize, hand parts which have been holded were partly burned with blue fire. They immediatly tried to jerk off their hands from the holder's grip and when they opened their eyes to see the damage, the black like fox turned into cloud which has entered Bit's body

They noticed that their arms had black like scars, one of them on right, other on left. They covered it with bandage and runned to home promising to each other to never use soul bind magic not realizing they had said it inside of their minds. They positioned it as one of the forbidden arts of black magic which resulted Byte to fully discard the idea of ever using magic again

After getting inside of their home, they noticed more permanent changes. In mirror they could see that their scleras are now black and no matter how much they tried to wash off the blackness from their arms, they couldn't. It wasn't any smudge nor goo or blood. 

After further observation, they noticed that Byte gained new body part. Byte blushed hard after seeing it, Bit was so terrified that her face turned blue, she immediately checked if she had same change and after seeing that no, she made a big breath out of the relief. She didn't gain any additional body part.

Next change in Byte was that she gained an interest in girls. It utterly disgusted Bit. What's however, it's not like Byte loved girls over boys. No. Byte love boys as normal girl would, just, new hormones made her see girls in new light which terriefied her too. 

Just out of curiousity, they checked if Byte still possess vagina, after all, it's not like they've ever seen anyone with both reproductive organs. As it turned out, Byte still have vagina.

Both were freaked out not knowing on how Byte will pee from now on.  Will she pee normally?, will she pee as man do?, will she pee from both? So many questions yet zero answers.

In end Byte looked with envy at Bit that she didn't gain so many changes and just burns. Oh how wrong she was 

* *** *

Bit after reminding herself about her past years of her life, chuckled and turned her attention back at the converation between everyone

Their conversation continued, sometimes with main topic as favourite movies, shows, games, sometimes even a naughty stuff. Raimi loved talking about her private life, even though everyone felt awkward about it

Mangle blushed whenever something nasty was announced. Bit felt slightly awkward. She felt as if each word of Raimi had been directed at her. Sometimes it were hints for future, sometimes it felt as if she was under the constant attack 

 In resulted, lolbit felt about her rushing with all things till now with tili. After all, they could get to know each other more, spend time together more, date more, have fun more. And now, she feel upset over doing sex with tili so soon. After all, what would they do if it turned out that she will get pregnant. What if Tili's mom wouldn't accept them, what if she would be left alone with child without any help. Imaginary cloud appearing above her. Such ideas downcasted her.  

She should learn the time and order of things. After all, if she would do that sooner, nothing like the situation with her sister would happened. 

So far lolbit's face has shown a lot of emotions, a lot of it was awkward blush covering her purple cheeks, puffed cheeks and sometimes even huffs which were appearing out of the teasing which she got. Raimi loved teasing her, both her and Mangle. In a matter of fact, both the latter and former are quite quirky in their own individual way. Teasing them both always put a joy on Raimi's face

 As time passed Raimi helped Mangle with putting the photo on the DIP's photo gallery and as promised before, she deleted the photo from her phone's gallery. Not long after, however, the noice from Fredbear's room has been heared.  

He went out of his room while scratching his back, relief written on his face.