Chapter 10 - pizzeria

Frexy and Mangle just laughed and after that they both went out of the room and what they were see was Foxy what was actually trying to overhear something but after opening doors he just fell on the ground and what he saw was Frexy's and Mangle's bloodlust glance.

He swallowed and just run out of there because that stare on him was just telling that if he won't do that, he will die. Seeing how Foxy is running makes Frexy and Mangle laugh again because even if Foxy trying to play tough guy, he is really scared of his sisters (bad memories)

- welp~ we won't be have any problems with Foxy for a while~ - Mangle responds

- wanna play in something? - still laughing

- Perhaps - replies - knowing that you'll keep my secret we could better go on a walk

- A walk?

- yes, if I good remember long time we weren't go on any walks because of your boyfriend and yet, it would be nice change

- Hmmm... Sure~ so where you wanna go?

- hmmm... I don't know~ maybe to that pizzeria what is close

- you mean that Fazbear Fright? Isn't that place was closed 2 years ago?

- Yes. It's true that it was closed, but I heard that pizzeria was bought and renovated 3 months ago and I heard that there's really good pizza~

- I'll go everywhere if I get there pizza~ - Frexy smiles like a kid what will soon get christmas gift - do you know any details?

- Well... I wasn't there yet~ but Freddy urges me me to go there~ 

- Freddy you say... okey~ let's go there~

That walk took some time and in that time they were talking about their boyfriends and after 20 minutes, they were standing in front of pizzeria and even if now was a pretty late hour there still was many cars on parking. Building still was looking pretty old, probably there wasn't enough money but it looks like it isn't a problem for customers.

Frexy and Mangle entered pizzeria and first what they both saw was drawings on the walls, many of them was pretty old, probably from old pizzeria but they noticed that for kids it was one of attraction because there were kids right what now have been pinning drawings what they made while ago on that walls.

When they entered to main room they noticed many people and Freddy on the scene and for they both was surprised to see how good he sing but for bigger surprise they notice Bonnie what is playing on electric guitar and Chica what carries out orders.

They sitted on the free chairs but for them it was hard to find some because probably all of them have been taken or even reserved. After they sat down, Chica came to them and asked automatically for order not paying attention to whom she is talking.

And they ordered pizza but if is going on which one they decided to take random because that was their first time when they were here so they still don't have pizza what they really like and Frexy was looking like she could eat whatever if it was pizza and after 10 minutes they get their ordered pizza, Chica smiled and went to the next table.

Not paying attention they started to eat their pizza, it was really amazing pizza, all of the bites melted in their mouths and always left heavenly aftertaste. It was really addictive taste because when they finished they were wondering if they should buy more but because of limited money, they held back. After eating everything Chica came back and take the plate still not noticing that who get order.

Then they was started to looking around, they noticed 4 guards, but it wasn't surprise to them, after all there was many customers and who knows what would they do if they wouldn't be checked but even if there was 4 guards around, there was cameras everywhere except toilets. It was really guarded place. They decided to see who is camera guy but always there was guards what was making sure that nobody will enter to that part of the building but even if that wasn't problem to them. They went to toilets and climbed to vents.

They was walking that long in them as long they get above place what they want to be. They get down and hide in locker-room and wait to see who is that camera guy because it looks like when they get there current guard what was looking in cameras had break but when he come back Mangle was really surprised to see familiar face