Chapter 34 "bit-ty lol"

Meanwhile on the other place and time, tili was running like life would depend on it. He was aware after all about his family and how they act when something is keepen from them. And so by that thought, he knew that if he won't lost them now, he will have for sure some unwanted stalkers behind his back. 

After few minutes of running he stopped and inhaled heavily . He was running for a 20 minutes straight with full speed after all and adding to that his phisical condition. It's expectable that he's half dead right now. tili wipe the sweat out of his face and turned his head to be 100% sure that nobody is observing him. His red irises suddently enveloped his whole sclera. Place where were his irises are replaced now with two black dragon like irises what was crossed with each other like a cross itself. Around that irises was places 2 bow looking like figures. 

Being more precisely he did turn on his ability what allow him to process all data 300% faster. Mostly he use this to help him hacking into governament secret archives but this is completly different situation. In this moment like that, his eyes allow him to see everything no matter if it's blocked by object or not.  He started to look around scanning by that whole of his surrounding.

Seeing that there is none of his family siganatures in radious of 3 kilometers what is his current limit, he sighed out of relief. He closed his eyes and with that, after opening them, they were back to normal.

Afterwards tili turned back into direction of where he was going, corrected his clothes and go straight for next 10 minutes because he did go by incorrect path at the beggining just to make sure that there wouldn't be any unnecessary scenes. After that time, he was standing right now in front of some house.

Just to make sure that it's actually that house, he did open map with his second ability what allow him to make hologramic panels. That's one of reasons why he doesn't possess any laptop or computer, other reason is basically that in this way, it's easier for him to stay incognito and unnoticed. His hobby after all is really risky and he really dislike to take big percentages of risk.

Seeing that this place is indeed the place what he were looking for, he started to sneak and watch by windows if he will find his old pal. After all she did said that she life with her sister alone.

After few more minutes of observing, he spotted lolbit (Bit). Being aware now that her twin sister (Byte) isn't at home at the moment, he climbed the nearest tree what branch actually reaches out lolbit's room window. Next thing what he did is knocking into it.

Bit's P.O.V

hour before Springtrap teleported his family their hometown

lolbit had been working for hours now. She knew that because of her not being present at school for so long, she can't slack off and so by that, she has to catch up. She was literally dying right there and seeing more books what her sister just came with and put them without any mercy on the pile of books and notebooks just to make them even bigger. lolbit visibly released he ghost.

- Oh and that notebooks as well - Byte said with soft smile on her face 

- ... ... - Bit slowly turned her head at the direction of Byte - are you trying to kill me right now?! - she glared at Byte with her goggling eyes

- Of course no my dear sister~ - Byte smiled

- Tch~... stupid futa - she mumbled silently

- what did you just said? - didn't head Bit's reply

- nothing~ - smiles - but seriously - chaging her position into more comforting one - I Wasn't At School Just Few Months!! - says loudly

- and? not my fault that you were slacking off in Europe this whole time

- ... - makes poker face - show mercy....

- Nope~ - she turned around and waved - as [much] as I would want to [help] you~ - pauses - I have [Literally] no time for it~ - shruggles

- oh please, you just running right now - makes tired smile

- maybe~ maybe not - she went out of room and closed the doors after her

lolbit sighed out of not having any energy to scream any second longer. She spinned with her swiveling chair few time looking at ceiling. And after chair stopped itself, she looked at pile of books and after strong inhale, she get back to her homework