chapter 26 - part 3

Springtrap as he planned, he bought a ring but unfortunately he hasn't been able to keep promise and he had to pay less than 112000¥. Because of that he sighed and continued walking wondering if give this ring already to Mangle or maybe wait for a better moment.

He opened a little dimensional chest and put there ring. After that chest not long after disapperd and cause of that he putted hands into pockets and grabbed out of there his phone.

He unlocked his phone and next what he did was typing a message to Mangle "Would you be able to find time?" he sended and after that he continued with "I started to miss seeing your smile already". When he send that he giggled a little and he hide phone in his pocket.

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle was currently making homework. Because of often seeing each other with Springtrap, she wasn't able to prepare for tomorrow test from Japanese but she can do nothing about it now. Now she has to study hard at hope that test won't be that hard and yet tomorrow will be phisic so there is a lot to learning.
While doing her stuff, her phone suddently vibrated. She checked it but like she thought, it was Springtrap.

Even so, she unlocked her phone and out of curiosity, she checked what Springtrap wrote and after seeing that she blushed a little and respond with "Believe me Springy that I would want too see you now too but I have test and a lot homeworks to do = ,=". After sending this she waited specially as he reply and as she thought, he replied not long after.

- ~could have expect =w=~ - Springtrap replied

- ~are you mad at me now?~ - Mangle asks

- ~heh, don't worry Mangel ^^ I would never be mad at you, but even so I am glad that you don't forget about studying even if we meet recently a lot~ - he answered

- ~you say so~ ^^ alright then, but nkw as you are here... how about that ring? °^°~

- ~Heh, that's one of reasons why I interrupt you now, I bought it of course~

- ~wow you really are fast with whatever you are doing but anyway =w= is it that mean that you haven't missed my face?...~

- ~what?! of course I was!~

- ~heh, yeah yeah, Ik. Just joking :p but anyway, pity that I won't be able to wear it now~

- ~Ooff... you ticked me again but OwO I think that it's not will be able to give you a ring now~

- ~seriously?!... wait, you know that you probably can't go to my home today so you have any tricks for that occasion too?~

- ~yeah, I have. I used to feel your aura anyway so I guess that I'll be able to teleport to you small objects~

- ~cool ^^ but wait... is it that mean that you are able to stalking me everytime wherever I am~

- ~well... ( ╹▽╹ ) maybe? hahah, but don't worry, I am not stalking you~

- ~meh then... but anyway, so are you going to send that ring to me now?~

- ~yeah yeah, I am going to but first. Make your hands like you would was about to get a gift from someone~

- ~alright, go on~

Mangle made as Springtrap type and immediately a black box appeard in her hands. She was shocked that it actually worked. She opened box and seen there a cute little ring. Her eyes was even glowing and sparking out of happiness. Not long after she grabbed ring out of box and putted it on her left hand's ring finger.

Her joy interrupted phone's vibrate

- ~and how you like it?~

Mangle unlocked phone and messaged back

- ~It's amazing!!!~

- ~heh, I am glad that you like it but I guess don't wear it at school because your friends wouldn't let you rest XD~

- Yeah hahahah, see ya later then, I have homework to do after all

- Yeah, see ya ^^

After that Mangle putted her phone on table continuing her homework but out of excitation, she didn't take ring out of her finger. She just stayed like that for rest of day. Because of that, she end up forgetting to wear it off when she went sleeping.