chapter 29 "borrow"

Springtrap always has been wondering why there is so many teachers in that school. There is of course every teacher for subject but problem begin when teacher get sick. When teacher get sick, there is no one who would go for an replacement. Springtrap actually was lucky with that because he replace PE teacher but still. He started to worry about him because it's not normal to be 3'rd week at row sick.

He just sruggled and went to gym. When it comes to his students, they don't really hate or like him mostly because of his training restrictions what are just like from hell and it's not like you are able to build in few days stamina to be enough prepared for his lessons after all.

About Fredbear, he is really liked by his students. Mostly because it's easy to cheat on his lessons because he do a lot of paper work while tests. But even knowing that he is not that long in that school as a teacher, it is already noticeable by everyone that he can't said no when it comes to helping others.

So even if he is teacher of History, he act as a secretary or as his co-workers say after his back, "A guy from paper work". Pity that there is not that much teachers because literally it is needed lately because Fredbear isn't only a teacher of history, he is as well teacher of Covics. It would be nice at least to him, if someone would be recruited to just a paper work but kids today don't even think of being teachers.

Mangle on the other hand wouldn't mind to be one. Actually she doesn't have plans for her life as others, she just study because her parents said her to do so, in real she don't like studying but in other hand they promised her that if she will keep studying and get good grades, she will get some more pocket money.

To that time she doesn't had any special plans for her future but after she met with Springtrap, she wanted to always be near even if it's impossible. So it's really possible that Mangle will want to be teacher in end.

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle had right now lessons of Biology. Like always she is active on any lesson where she is, because it's free grades after all. But in end lesson passed normal as always, there wasn't anything to complain, there haven't been any tests or anything like that. Only English teacher said something about preparing for next week, because there will be test from full unit.

English lessons are once at week so nobody even care. Most of class will just prepare for that test day before it.

Mangle finally went out of school and go straight to home. Thinking if that day, she is really annoyed because of that she forgot about taking off her ring, gladly there wasn't that many people what noticed it so it wasn't as annoying day. In the way to home she wished that Springtrap would wait for her at the entrance because it would be so romantic but problem is that he has to stay at school because he has one more lesson.

She sighed and just sat on bench what was near her and just made a nap hoping that when she will wake up, Springy will be the one who she will see first.

Foxy P.O.V

It was end of lessons, for him it was "finally" the end of lessons.

He went out of school and go straight to home. When he was going he was wondering about that "ring" what he has to bought for Chica to end of that school. The most annoying thing is that she will broke up with him if he won't buy it. He sighed and wished that Springtrap will be able to help him with that