Chapter 25 "visit"

Springtrap was still sitting in stuff room waiting till end. He was looking at clock with boredom written on the face because he had to wait 20 more minutes to end of his work. While that time he was wondering why he choosed as boring job as teacher. He thought and wondered that if he would have work somewhere else, he would had Chance to meet Mangle too but answer is obvious. He never in his life would able to meet Mangle in his life if he would work somewhere else.

Then he reminded himself about that promise with Mangle. He just leaned back on chair and sighed "guess that today will be interesting day after all", he smiled and not long after standed. After that he started to packing his stuff just to be ready to go.

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle in exact moment is in her home laying on her bed and looking at her phone having weird hope that Springy will send a message. Seeing that he won't she just sighed and started to looking her socials medias but not long after Frexy just boomped into her room

- hey Mangle - she smiles - when did your boyfriend is going to came?

- Ehhh.... Can't you just knock to doors or at least not make entrences as you alwasy do?

-  Heh - she giggles - you know that it's impossible~

- Right right... - sighs - it's you after all...

- so back to topic - interrupts - when that your Springy came?

- Ehhh... you are just like that Donkey from Shrek... - she rolled eyes - I don't know sis. Probably when he end his job

- a...ha... .... ... Isn't he working in that pizzeria as a nightguard?

- Yeah, he does but you really think that this is his only job?

- Oh~~ I get it - smiles - so he is workaholic 

- eeee... well... - Mangle started to giggling - I guess that he would sit in his room than working~ - says to herself

Springtrap P.O.V

At the same moment Springtrap sneezed. He know that it's impossible that he would catch a cold that fast so he guessed that someone is talking about him so he took from his pocket his phone and sended a message "Are talking about me behind my back?"

Mangle P.O.V

- oh really~ - Frexy says - then how would you describe him?

- I would say that he is inteligent, strong and never show any weaknesses in front of me~ - tuns sight - but I think that he would more likely spend all day training or laying in his room

- I see that you know him well - smiles - from your description I guess that you find interensting guy.

Meanwhile Mangle get signal about notification on her phone

- oh, did someone send a message to me? - she looked at screen seeing message from Spring: "Are talking about me behind my back?"

- who chatted you? - Frexy asks

- wait, I have to reply~... - she unlocked her phone and started to typing reply: "No?, why you ask?"

Springtrap P.O.V

Springtrap was looking at his screen waiting for Mangle reply and after a secound he get answer

- ~No?, why you ask?~

seeing that, he replied not long after

- ~Ehhh... in that case I catched cold again :)~ - and after that he added - ~btw, as we already talking. When should I head with that visit?~

- ~Well... actually I were talking something about you seconds ago..." she says and after that she added - ~and about that coming, you can came whenever you will want~

- ~alright and heh, looks like that adage about sneezing isn't a lie XD~ - he replied - ~give me 20 minutes and I will be in your doors~

- ~alright, see ya later then~ - she typed - ~actually...~ - she added - ~Was I really first shoot about that sneezing?~

- ~guess that only you would have talking about me on that hour so~, I just shooted that it was you and heh, looks like I had right XD~

- ~yeah yeah..~

- ~so see ya later~

- ~yeah ^^ see ya~