chapter 6

Me, Hermione, Ron and Harry were walking through Hogsmeade together and saw McGonagall, Hagrid and Fudge (hehe, Fudge) talking to Madame Rosmerta.

"Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good" Fudge said.

"It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" Rosmerta yelled, pointing a hammer at him.

"We have... we have a killer on the loose!" Fudge said.

"Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?" Rosmerta asked.

"Harry Potter" Fudge said.

"Harry Potter?" Rosmerta asked.

McGonagall and Fudge shushed her as they gestured for her to go inside.

"Come" Fudge said.

He, Rosmerta and McGonagall went inside and we looked at Harry to see him gone. There were footprints in the snow going towards the pub.

"Harry!" Hermione called and we all followed him into the shop but were stopped by the shrunken heads.

"No underage wizards allowed in today! Shut the damn door!"

"So rude" Hermione said.

"Thick heads" Ron said and I chuckled a little.

"Thick heads?! How dare they! Who are they calling thick heads? Young whippersnappers!"

"I'm of age. I'm 30, if you didn't know" I say to the shrunken heads and Hermione looked at me weird.

"No your not" one of the heads said.

"Excuse me, I happen to be married. I'm taking care of my niece and nephew for the day"

"As if" one of the heads said.

"Are you saying I'm a child because I'm short?!" I ask, trying to make everything sound real.

I technically wasn't lying.

"No, but, where's your ring then?" one head asked.

"Right here" I say, showing them my ring, sounding offended.

"Alright, we'll let you in, but you can't let the kids in"

"Alright. Kids, just wait here for me and I'll be coming shortly, okay"

"Alright auntie" Ron said, playing along.

I kissed his and Hermione's forehead and went inside.

"Honestly, some people" I say as I walk past the heads.

I'm about to go upstairs but get stopped.

"What is a child doing here?" a random guy asked.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake, I'm not a child!" I yell, annoyed that people keep calling me a child.

I get it, move on people.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Yeah really, and if you don't move out of my way right now, you'll be lucky if there's anything left of you" I say and he backs off "Thank you" I say, walking upstairs.

I touched the ground and tried to listen in on their conversation.

"Now, tell me what this is all about" I heard Rosmerta say.

Harry was on the side, anxious.

"Well. Now years ago, when Harry Potter's parents realized they were marked for death, do you remember? They went into hiding. Few knew where they were. One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who!" McGonagall said, and I put my ear to the door to have a better listen.