chapter 29

"Department of Mysteries. This is it. 92. 93. 94. 95. He should be here" Harry said.

"Harry. It's got your name on it" Hermione said. Harry looked at the ball and took it, looking at it.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal... but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives" the prophecy said. It sounded like professor Trelawney.

"Harry" I called. We all looked at a Death Eater that was walking towards us.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked, his wand pointed to Lucius.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams... And reality" Lucius said as he got his wand out and made his mask disappear "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy" Lucius said.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it" Harry said. Someone let out a cackle.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter" Bellatrix said, coming into view and standing next to Lucius.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" Neville said.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" she asked, smirking.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged" Neville said, pointing his wand at her.

She did the same but Harry and Lucius held them both back.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we? All we want is that prophecy" Lucius said

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix asked, whispering "You filthy half-blood!" she yelled.

"It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really" Lucius said.

More Death Eaters started coming towards us slowly, Bucky holdinf my hand and squeezed it lightly. Lucius and Bellatrix started walking towards Harry.

"Haven't you always wondered... what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you... when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do... is give it to me. Then I can show you everything" Lucius said. He was right in front of Harry.

"I've waited 14 years" Harry said.

"I know" Lucius said, sounding sympathetic.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy!" Harry said.

"Stupefy!" we all said, casting the spell at the other Death Eaters.

We all ran but Lucius apparates in front of us. We all changes directions and me and Bucky ended up away from everyone else.

"Don't kill that girl! The Dark Lord will need her!" Lucius yelled and the Death Eaters came closer.