chapter 11

-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asked.

We were going to meet Cedric and Amos soon.

"Don't know. Hey dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur said, getting a laugh out of me.

I was enjoying this walk, out in the open, no worries in my mind.

"Arthur! It's about time, son" Amos said.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry" Arthur said.

I stepped forward.

"It's an honour to meet you, sir" I say, shaking his hand.

"Ah, yes, hello. And your name is...?"

"Y/N. Y/N Stark" I say, Amos nodding his head.

Cedric comes jumping down from the tree above us and startles me.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Arthur says and shakes Cedric's hand.

"Yes sir" Cedric says and turns to me "Hi" he says shyly and I smile at him.

"Hey. Did you know there's something called... a rubber duck?" I ask, glancing at Arthur, shaking Cedric's hand.

"Ah, yes, what is the purpose of a rubber duck?" Arthur asked.

"It's a small duck that children play with when having a bath. I'm pretty sure it's just a bath toy" I say.

Bucky walks passed Cedric and kinda gives him a death glare.

"Don't be intimidated by Bucky. He's secretly a Barbie Princess" I say and Bucky turned to me, giving me a look.

"What's a 'Barbie Princess'" Cedric asked.

"Just a princess" I say.

Bucky rolls his eyes at me.

Me and Cedric both share a laugh and he looks down a little, then back up at me, smiling. Bucky turns around and starts walking. Everyone goes past and we start making our way to the Portkey.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter" I heard Amos say.

I decided to take the mick.

"Yes sir" Harry says and they shake hands.

"Great, great pleasure" Amos says.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir" Harry says and I walk forward.

"Harry, I lost your tablets for your butt rash" I say and Harry looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, going a little red.

"Oh, right. You don't have one" I say, then lean towards Amos "It's really bad. And embarrassing. He doesn't want anyone to know about it" I whisper loud enough for both of them to hear.

Harry turns a bright shade of red and storms ahead of me angrily. I run ahead to catch up with him, but decided to go to Fred and George.

"What's got him all riled up?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, what did you do?" George asked as if he expected me to be the one to annoy him.

"Watch this" I say and turn to Harry "Harry, I love you" I say and he looks at me angrily, then looks away.

"I hate you too" he says and continues walking.

"How?" Fred and George ask together.

~~~~~