chapter 12

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked as we were making our way up to our seats.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... You'll be the first to know" Lucius said.

"Hello Lucius the coward. How's Narcissa?" I ask and he gives me a look.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco said and Lucius hit him in the stomach with his cane.

"How dare you hit Draco! His father will hear- Oh" I joke and everyone starts laughing.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people" Lucius says and we turn to leave but Lucius grabs Harry's sleeve with his cane "Do enjoy yourself, will you. While you can" Lucius said and let go as we continued to our seats.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for" Arthur said and everyone stood where their seats were.

"Come on!" George said.

"It's the Irish!" Fred said and cheered them on. There was a firework of a leprechaun dancing. After a moment, the Bulgarians were coming.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George said and the leprechaun dissolved into red. The Bulgarians started flying around the pitch and one of them did a trick.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked and I looked at her.

Who doesn't know Krum?

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" Fred said and I started cheering.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" the crowd chanted when a screen showed up with him on it.

"Krum!" one of the twins yelled.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" Fudge said and the match started.

~~~~~

The twins were talking nonsense and dancing around.

"There's no one like Krum" Ron said, standing on the sofa to make himself taller.

"Krum?" the twins asked.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" Ron said and the twins were walking around him, flapping their arms like birds "He's more than an athlete" Ron continued and one of the twins threw a flag on top of him "He's an artist" 

"Think you're in love Ron" Ginny said and I chuckled.

"Shut up" Ron said as the twins pulled him down and started singing.

"Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!"

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" all the boys sang, including Bucky and Loki.

I was laughing my ass off at how they were fanboying. There were fireworks and I looked outside in fear. I looked at Loki and he came next to me, holding me.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" Fred said.

I started having a panic attack, breathing really heavily. I got on the floor and tucked my legs in, breathing uncontrollably as everything plays back in my mind.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now" Arthur said and we all left the tent.

Loki gave me to Bucky and Bucky held me close to him.

"I can't do this. I can't" I say, looking at Bucky, on the verge of tears.

"Yes you can" Bucky said and pulled me with him.