chapter 30

It was the end of the year and everyone was getting ready to go home, except for the people staying at Hogwarts for the holidays.

I was walking with Bucky and Loki, mine and Bucky's hand intertwined. I saw Harry and I gestured to him to the other 2 and we started walking to them.

"Hey" I say and they look at me "Ron, your eye!" I say, looking at his eye. It was bruised.

"It's nothing" Ron said but I gave him a look.

I got some water and healed him before intertwining mine and Bucky's hand again.

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me" Harry said and I looked at him.

"What's that?" Hermione asked.

"That even though we've got a fight ahead of us... we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have" Harry said.

"Yeah?" Ron asked.

"Something worth fighting for" Harry answered and I smiled.

"Hey, no matter what happens, we'll always have each other" I say and they all smile at me "Come on, we can't be late for the train" I say as we all walk to the Hogwarts express.

Me, Bucky and Loki sit in the compartment next to Harry Ron and Hermione's. As I sat down I sighed, thinking of the next movie and everything we've been through already.

"Have you noticed that everything is based on the movies, not the books?" I ask Loki, who looks at me, furrowed eyebrows.

"You're right" Loki said.

I leaned back in my seat and Bucky put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder and Loki gave us a look.

"What? We're a couple" I say, shrugging my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this chapter is short because I like to start the next movie/season at the beginning of a chapter.