chapter 55

-Y/N's POV-

"Harry, now!" I yelled and he jumped down from Hagrid's arms.

Voldemort looks so scared and worried at the same time as Harry shoots a spell at Nagini, but it bounces off of her and hits the Death Eaters behind her.

Voldemort shoots a couple of spells at Harry but misses. I look at Bucky and Loki. They're both crying. I run to them and put a protective shield around them, pulling Bucky into a kiss. He kisses me back and pulls away, pulling me into a hug.

"Doll, I was so scared. I thought you died. I thought I lost you" Bucky said and I pulled back.

"You could never lose me" I say and he kisses me passionately.

I pull back and pull Loki into a hug.

"How are you here?" Loki asked and pulled back.

"I went to Kings Cross Station but it was all white and a little birdy told me I had to come back. I was going to try anyway but they 'helped' me" I say, smiling.

"Oh, Dumbledore" Loki said but I shook my head.

"No, Cedric" I say and look at the sky, smiling "Thank you, Ced" I say.

I pull down the cover and we all start fighting side by side. We quickly run towards the castle and Kingsley defended a spell for me. I nodded my head at him in thanks and he nodded his back.

"I'll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake" Harry said.

"You'll need this" Hermione said, giving Harry a Basilisk's fang.

"Neville" Arthur called but he ran forward to attack Voldemort.

Voldemort shot a spell at Neville, sending him back. I block a couple of spells before going to Neville.

"Neville" I call but he doesn't answer.

I quickly defended a spell and pushed away a Death Eater before Neville got up. He looked around a little before looking at the sword of Griffindor. I quickly grabbed it and gave it to him.

"Take it" I say and he nods his head, getting up.

"Is Sirius, Remus and Tonks alive?" I ask Bucky, getting up.

"I think so" he says and I nod my head.

"Not my daughter, you b*tch" I heard Molly say and looked in her direction.

She shot a spell at Bellatrix but she blocked it. Bellatrix shot a few spells at her and cackled.

Molly shot more spells which Bellatrix blocked but she eventually got hit, and Molly delivered the final blow. Bellatrix was disintegrated.

"YES!" I yell and run to Molly "I love you" I say, giving her a quick hug.

She hugged me back and smiled as I pulled away.

I looked outside and saw black smoke flying around and crashing into the floor. I quickly ran outside and saw Voldemort and Harry going for their wands. Once they got it, their beams of light met in the middle.

"Come on, Harry" I say quietly and they both pull away, Voldemort's last Horcrux destroyed. Voldemort was mortal again.

Their beams met again in the middle, though Harry excelled and Voldemort pulled away, confused as to why the wand wasn't responding fully.

Harry summoned the Elder Wand and it flew towards him. He caught it and looked at Voldemort as he slowly died, his skin cracking and dusting away into nothing. The battle was finally over.