chapter 9

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit" I heard Sirius say.

"A bit? A bit?! You almost tore my leg off!" Ron said.

I laugh a little, but quickly covered my mouth when Ron turned to me.

"I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they're murder" Sirius said and I smiled.

"Doll, what were you thinking?" Bucky asked and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"Confronting Pettigrew. What if something happened? What if he hurt you?" Bucky asked and I looked down.

"Bucky, I'm sorry. He's... he's the reason Lily and James are dead. He's the reason Sirius was put in Azkaban. For 12 years. I can't help if he makes me angry, after everything he's done. He mentioned my dad. I didn't even know that he knew him. I didn't know that Sirius was my godfather, I didn't know I could've died at birth. What if I had died?" I ask.

Bucky puts a hand on my cheek, making me look at him.

"Don't you ever say anything like that again. You survived because you are strong and you were meant to be here. To be here with me. I don't know, maybe after we go to some other 'fictional universe', we'll have a little Y/N and a little Bucky running around the compound" he says and I look at him in shock.

"Really? You do realise this is a big commitment" I say.

"Yes, and I would be happy taking on the role of being a father" he says and I smile. I give him a sweet kiss and cup his cheeks in my hands.

"After we save everyone here, we might make one more fictional stop, and then we're gonna do it. We're gonna be parent" I say excitedly and kiss him sweetly one more time before we get out and into the open.

I smile at Loki and he gives me a thumbs up, probably because he heard our entire conversation. I give him a look, but smile at him, so happy.

Harry and Sirius rest Ron on a rock as Hermione and Harry check on his leg. Harry looked at Sirius for a while before looking at Ron's leg.

"Okay" Harry said and I kneeled down to Ron, checking his leg.

"You better go" Ron said.

"No. Don't worry, okay? It's fine. I'll stay" Harry said and I shook my head no.

"You go, I'll stay" Hermione said. I ushered him towards Sirius.

"You okay?" Harry asked, putting a hand on Ron's not hurt leg.

"I'm fine. Go" Ron said and Harry got up, going to Sirius.

"That looks really painful" Hermione said.

"So painful. They might chop it" Ron said and I scoffed.

"I'm sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat" Hermione said.

"It's too late. It's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off" Ron said and I rolled my eyes.

I rolled up my sleeves and was about to start healing him when Hermione stopped me.

"What?" I ask.

"Go. He's your godfather too" Hermione said.

"No, it's fine. Ron needs help with his leg" I say but she puts her hand up to stop me.

"I'll take care of him. Go" she said and ushered me up.

I nodded my head at them and shufflr to Harry and Sirius.