chapter 24

Me and Harry were outside Dumb*tch's office and Harry knocked on her door.

"Come in" she said and we opened the door to see her office all pink, nothing out of the ordinary "Good evening, Mr. Potter and Miss Stark. Sit" she said and we sat behind a desk "You're going to be doing some lines for me today" she said and Harry was gonna get his quill "No, not with your quill. Going to be using a rather special one of mine. Now... I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies'" she said and I picked up her quill, getting ready for the pain. She stood behind us.

"How many times?" Harry asked.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in" she said.

"You haven't given us any ink" Harry said.

"Oh, you won't need any ink" Dumb*tch said.

We started writing and I moved my hand and held it, trying to stop the pain. It felt like it was hurting more than it should. Harry moved his hand around, confused as to why it was hurting.

"Yes?" Dumb*tch asked, standing in front of us.

There was a deafening pause.

"Nothing" me and Harry said, me through gritted teeth.

"That's right. Because you know, deep down... you both deserve to be punished. Don't you?" she asked, leaning forward.

"No, you deserve to be punished for being alive" I say and she looks at me, then sighs.

"You'll be staying after Mr Potter leaves and will be writing a thousand times 'I must respect the teachers'. Continue on" she said.

I looked down at my work, writing the phase 'I must not tell lies' over and over again until my hand couldn't take it anymore.

After Harry had served his time, he left the room, but I held the quill and started writing with my left hand because my right hand was aching.

The words 'I must respect the teachers' imprinted onto my right hand and both my hands were covered in blood.

I groaned and yelled in pain. I just got up and left, running to the Great Hall. I sat down at the Griffindor table and Bucky saw me running in. He came to me and saw my hands covered in blood.

"Doll, what happened?" Bucky asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it" I say, sitting at the table.

I got some water and cleaned off the blood. Then I tried healing my hands but the imprint stayed there "What the hell" I said, looking at my hands. Wow, great.

~~~~~

"Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione asked and I chuckled.

Ron looked away from his book and at Hermione.

"What? I'm hungry" Ron said. Hermione looked embarrassed.

I was rubbing my hands, worried about the marks. They still hurt and I don't know why.

"Harry" Hermione said, seeing Harry.