chapter 33

"I have to admit I thought I was going to miss that last one. I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac" Ron said. The 4 of us, plus Ginny were in the common room.

"He's vile" Hermione said.

"Have you ever heard of the spell, Sectumsempra?" Harry asked, showing Hermione.

"Sectumsempra? Yeah" I say, thinking about it for a moment.

"No, I haven't. If you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in" Hermione said.

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius" Ron said. Hermione looked at him "What?" Ron asked. Hermione folded the newspaper she was reading.

"Alright, Ron. No need to rub it in her face" I say.

"I'd like to know who's that book was. Let's have a look, shall we?" Hermione asked, holding her hand out.

"No" Harry said, closing the book and getting up. Hermione got up too.

"Why not?" Hermione asked. They started walking around the room.

"The binding is fragile" Harry said.

"'The binding is fragile'?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah" Harry said. Ginny snagged the book from Harry.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" Ginny asked.

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"That's what it says right here. 'This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince'" Ginny said, reading the book.

"He doesn't know. Only me, Loki and the owner of that book know the Half Blood Prince's real identity" I say, pointing to the book.

~~~~~

"For weeks, you carry around this book. Practically, sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half Blood Prince is" Hermione said.

Me, the trio, Bucky and Loki were walking out in the snow. Me and Bucky were holding hands and I wasn't wearing any winter wear because the cold never bothered me anyway.

Very funny. And I didn't sleep with it.

If you ever swear when singing the song again while Morgan's around, I will murder you.

Says the one who taught her shit.

Shit.

Morgan!

Sowwy.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious and I don't sleep with it" Harry protested.

"Well, it's true. Well, I got a nice chat before I go to bed. And all you do is that bloody book. It's like being with Hermione" Ron said.

"Well, I was curious So, I went to-" Hermione started.

"The library" all of us said.

"And?" Harry asked.

"And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to the Half-Blood Prince" Hermione said.

"There we go. That settles it, then" Harry said. I scoffed.

"Yeah, uh... hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks" Slughorn said to Flitwick.

"Uh no, emergency choir practice I'm afraid, Horace" Flitwick said, walking in our direction.

"Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?" Harry asked.

"Let's go people" I say and Bucky and Loki chuckle. We went into the Three Broomsticks and Harry directed us to a specific table and in specific seats.