chapter 34

I teleported to the main room and looked out the window. It was night and everyone was probably alseep by now. I teleported back to the dungeon and touched the floor.

I searched the Hufflepuff common room for Bucky and I found him in the boys dormatories, asleep. I went into his mind and saw him standing in an abyss. He was his normal self. I looked at myself and I was normal aged me as well.

"Bucky?" I call and he looks at me, his eyes wide.

"Doll?" he asked, walking to me. I nod my head and touch his cheek "Am I dreaming?" he asked and I chuckled a little.

"No, I'm talking to you right now, in real life" I say.

He lifts me up in the air, kissing me. I return the kiss and he lets me down, not breaking our lips. I pulled back and smiled.

"Where are you? What happened?" Bucky asked and I snaked my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can't tell you. If I do, I know you'll come looking for me" I say and he rest his forehead on mine.

"You know me so well. I'm worried about you" Bucky said and I smiled.

"Bucky Bernes, you shouldn't be worried about me. I'm fine" I say.

"You had to bring it up" Bucky said and I nodded my head.

"I love you" I say and he smiles.

"I love you too" he says and I connect our lips.

I cup his cheeks in my hands and he pulled me closer. He pulls back.

"When will you be back? I trust that you can handle yourself" Bucky said and I smiled.

"I can handle myself and I don't know. I could come right now and not tell anyone" I say.

"So you're around people?" Bucky asked.

"Stop trying to trick me into telling you stuff" I say and he chuckles.

"I want to know where you are" Bucky said and I shook my head.

"You know why I can't tell you" I say and he sighs.

"Just promise to be careful" he says and I bite my lip "What?" he asks.

"By 'careful' do you mean not slapping Voldemort across the face?" I ask and his eyes widen.

"Doll, tell me you didn't" Bucky said and I smiled.

"I didn't" I say, not convincing him.

"Oh, my god. What did he do?" Bucky asked.

"He was just shocked. And Bellatrix got super mad" I say and he hangs his head low.

"So you're with Voldemort?"

"No, I just saw him and a few Death Eaters on my way to said place that I am at" I lie.

"Did they hurt you in any way" Bucky asked and I shook my head.

"No, but, Bellatrix is extremely aggressive. Also, if you see my hand and my ring isn't there, it's because I made it look like it wasn't there so no one wouldn't question me about it" I say and he nods "Tell the others to live the year as if I'm there and not to worry about me" I say.

"You know we will" Bucky said and I sighed.

"I know" I say and lean my forehead on his.

I feel around me and see a blur coming towards me.

"I have to go. Someone's coming" I say and he nods his head.

"I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you too" I say, quickly pecking his lips and coming back to my body.