chapter 15

"Amazing. Amazing" Neville said.

He was in the water, looking for plants.

"Neville. You're doing it again" Harry said.

"Oh, right, sorry" Neville said.

"'Magical water plants of the highland Lochs'?" Harry asked as he was reading the book Neville had.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea" Neville said.

He waved behind us and I turned to see Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Ron and Hermione are talking quietly as they approach us. After a moment, Hermione comes to us.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you" Hermione said.

"Is that right? Well.... what?" Harry asked, looking at Ron.

"Uh" Hermione said and walked back to Ron.

They whispered a bit and she came back.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... please don't ask me say it again. Hagrid's looking for you" Hermione said.

"You could've just said that in the first place, you know" I say and she looks at me, embarrassed.

She turned around and started walking to Ron.

"Well you can tell Ronald-" Harry started but Hermione turns to him.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione yelled at Harry.

She turned back around and went to Ginny, both of them walking away. Ron followed after a death glare.

"She's got a point"

~~~~~

Me and Harry were walking down a hall looking for Cedric.

"Cedric rules!" a random student said.

"Thanks" Harry said and we get to a doorway but there are 2 pupils standing there in the way.

"Like the badge?" one of them asked.

I use my magic to move them to the side as we walk past them. We get to Cedric and he's with his friends. They start throwing insults at Harry.

"Shut up, or do you want a visit to the hospital wing?" I ask and they stop.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asked Cedric.

"Alright" Cedric said.

"I'll wait here" I say as they go to talk.

"So, is Harry your boyfriend or something?" one of them asked, so I looked at him in disgust.

"No! He's my friend" I say.

I turn away from them, seeing Draco on a tree. I chuckle at the coming events. Harry comes back to me after a while and he sees Ron and Seamus. Harry goes to them and I follow right behind.

"You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry said.

"You think so?" Ron asked.

"I know so" Harry said

"Anything else?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. Stay away from me" Harry said.

"Fine" Ron said.

"I mean, technically you approached him, so..." Harry gave me a look "Never mind" I say and we both leave, walking in the direction of Draco.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament" Draco said, jumping down the tree "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last 5" Draco said, laughing.