chapter 7

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. Only then can you see. Try again. Now, what do we have here?" Trelawney asked and Harry quickly woke up Ron.

I chuckled a little and Bucky smiled at me, putting a hand on my leg.

"This subject is weird" Loki said and I nodded my head.

"Yes, yes it is" I say (Do you get it? Hint: Phineas and Ferb)

"Oh, do you mind me trying? The Grim, possibly" Hermione asked.

Roast time.

Oh, shut up.

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shrivelled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave" Trelawney said.

Hermione moved her hand away, smacked the ball to the side and left the classroom. I was laughing a little but felt kinda bad for laughing.

"Have I said something?" Trelawney asked.

~~~~~

"She's gone mental, Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn't always mental but now it's in the open for everyone to see" Ron said.

"Hang on" Harry said, picking up the ball that Hermione smacked "We better take this back"

"I'm not going back" Ron said and I gave him a look.

"Why? Are you scared?" I teased.

"No, I... I-" Ron tried.

"Ron, I'm teasing" I say and he smiles.

"Fine. See you later" Harry said.

"See you" Ron said.

"Goodbye, friend" I say, waving "Bucky, let's go. I wanna show you something" I say.

"Alright. I'll see you later guys" Bucky says.

"Bye" I say to Ron and Loki.

"Bye" the 2 say together.

~~~~~

"Ta-da" I say.

"There's nothing here" Bucky says, looking at the view.

"Exactly. Peace and quiet" I say and look at him. He looks back at me.

"Y/N, your gonna jinx this" he says and I chuckle.

"Come on" I say, pulling him to a tree. We sit down and I lean my head on his lap as he plays with my hair.

"I don't know how you pulled this off" he says and I chuckle.

"A girl can do many things when she has the motivation. Plus, Fred and George are making sure no one comes while were here"

"What did they ask for?" he asked, giving me a look.

"I have to do their homework... for a month... or 2" I say and he looks at me.

"Y/N"

"I know what your gonna say, so don't say it. Let's just enjoy this time alone before it gets ruined by something stupid" I say and he chuckles a little.

"I love you" he says and I get up.

"I love you too" I say, connecting our lips.

I kiss him passionately and he pulls me closer. After a while we pull away and rest our foreheads on each other's "I missed this" I say, smiling at him.

"Me too. Let's not waste any time" he says and reconnects our lips, a smile plastered on our faces.

~~~~~

"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them" Hagrid said.

I felt bad for him even though Buckbeak would survive.

"Why don't we just set him free?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down, you know? Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they... When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man" Hagrid says.

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid" Hermione said.

"You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron..." Hagrid said and gave Scabbers to Ron. Oh, how desperately I wanted to hurt him.

"Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron exclaimed. I scoffed.

"Keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron" Hagrid said.

"I think that means you owe someone an apology" Hermione said.

"Right" Ron moved a little closer to Hermione "Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know" Ron said.

Burn.

"I meant me!" Hermione said.

A pot smashed and scared the shit out of me.

"Blimey! What was that?" Hagrid asked. Something hit the back of mine and Harry's head really hard.

"Ow!" Harry said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Shit!" I yell, touching the back of my head "Not so hard" I say to Harry and Hermione.

"Hagrid!" Harry called and Hagrid looked out the window.

"Oh, crikey" Hagrid said.

Fudge and Dumbledore were talking.

"It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle at this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Big trouble. Particularly you, Harry" someone knocked on the door, probably Fudge "With you in a moment! Quick. Quick!" Hagrid said, ushering the 6 of us outside.

"Hagrid. It'll be fine. It'll be okay" Harry said and I looked back at Hagrid for a second.

"Go on, go on!" Hagrid said.

"Ah, Hagrid" I heard Dumbledore say.

"Professor Dumbledore" Hagrid said.

"Good evening" Fudge said.

"Minister. Just make your way through. Have a tea, if you like" I heard Hagrid say and didn't care to listen anymore.

A twig snapped and me and Hermione looked back.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I thought I just saw... never mind" Hermione said. I nodded my head slightly at future Harry and Hermione and continued going.

"Let's go!" Ron said.

We went to the top of the hill and saw the executioner 'killing' Buckbeak. Hermione held Ron and Harry held Hermione. Ron looked at Harry a little pissed and Bucky leaned his head on mine.

I rested a hand on Bucky's shoulder, like Hermione did with Ron and Loki put a hand on my left shoulder. I look at him and move so that I lean my head on Bucky's shoulder and hold Loki's hand in mine. I go into his head.

We can't tell them that Buckbeak is alive. Don't say anything

Okay, I won't

I looked at him, then back to where Hagrid and everyone else was.