chapter 27

"Sirius?" I call.

I walked around the house and saw Hermione outside the room with the family tree. I saw Harry coming out of the room and I walked down, going to Sirius. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back, a little confused.

"Now look who wants to see me? Hey, are you alright?" he asked me as he pulled away.

"I'm just... gonna miss you" I say. Sirius holds my arms.

"We'll see each other soon, you don't need to worry" Sirius said and I nodded my head.

"Right" I say.

I give him one last quick hug before I leave for Hogwarts.

~~~~~

"I will say this one last time. I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been" I heard Dumb*tch say to Hagrid.

"I told you. I've been away for me health" Hagrid said.

"Your health?" Dumb*tch asked.

"Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know" Hagrid said.

I teleported to Zonko's, got some dung bombs, then teleported to Dumb*tch's office and put them in there.

"In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all" I heard her say.

I knock on the door and when Hagrid opens the door, I walk inside.

"Professor Umbridge, I was looking for you. Someone went into your office and put something there. I don't know what it was but it looked bad" I say and she leaves in a hurry, running out to her office as fast as she can. I started laughing as the other 5 came in.

"This is top-secret, right? Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants" Hagrid said.

He was holding a piece of meat to his face to help his injuries.

"Giants?" Hermione asked. Hagrid shushed her "You found them?" she asked.

"Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see? I tried to convince them to join the cause. But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over" Hagrid explains.

"Death Eaters" Ron concluded.

"Yes. Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who" Hagrid said.

"Did they?" Harry asked.

"I gave them Dumbledore's message. Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose" Hagrid said.

"And they did this to you?" Bucky asked.

"Not exactly, no" Hagrid said and Fang started barking "Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog" Hagrid said, throwing the meat to Fang.

"Hagrid, let me help" I say, getting up and healing him.

Stuff started moving around and it got a little cold for me. Fang started barking again. I finished healing Hagrid and he got up and looked out the window.

"It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does" Hagrid warned and Bucky came closer to me, holding my hand.