chapter 36

We all arrived at the burrow and I immediately go to the twins. When they saw me, they came to me and pulled me into a hug.

"We heard what happened..." George started.

"Are you alright?" Fred asked.

"I'm good, thanks" I say, pulling back.

"Good, because we weren't worried" George said and I scoffed.

"Yeah right" I say "How's the shop?" I ask.

"Good" they say together.

"Good. George, you still looking for a girlfriend?" I ask and Fred starts laughing.

"What's this about?" Fred asked.

"I saw George looking at Crookshanks and I reckon he wants a girlfriend now" I say and Fred starts laughing even more "I'd better get some sleep, my head is killing me" I say and they nod their heads. They leave and Bucky comes to me.

"Look" Bucky says and I look at where he's pointing. Harry and Ginny.

"Open up, you. Don't you trust me?" Ginny asked and Harry took a bite out of the pie that was in Ginny's hand.

"It's good" Harry said. Ron went to them and tried to sit between them.

"Yeah, I'll just get... yeah" Ron said, sitting between them "Pie?" Ron asked Harry.

"Not for me, no" Harry said. Ron took a bite out of a pie. I rolled my eyes and kissed Bucky.

I went upstairs and sat on the bed I was gonna sleep on. I closed my eyes and tried to get the headache to stop but it didn't. I layed on the bed, not having a care in the world.

I felt something was wrong so I got up but someone came in the room through the window and shot a spell at me. I didn't feel pain but was confused.

I moved my hands in a motion to push them out of the house but nothing happened. I tried again and looked at my hands.

My magic wasn't working.

The building caught on fire and exploded. The Death Eater locked the door and apparated outside. My wand was in my pocket and I quickly grabbed it.

"Aloho... Alohomora" I said, coughing a bit and unlocking the door.

I ran out the room and went for the stairs but they were covered in flames. I walked and looked around me but all I saw was fire. I went back to the stairs and went down as fast as I could, trying not to get burned.

I covered my mouth and started coughing again, smoke clouding everything. The building collapsed on me and I was trapped. I gripped my wand tightly.

"Bomba... Bombard... Bombarda Maxima!" I yelled at the debris on top of me and it got shot back.

I crawled to the door and used it to lift me up. I opened the door and walked outside, collapsing to the ground.

"Let me go!" I heard Bucky yell and felt someone hold me "Doll?" he called "Doll" he called again. I couldn't say anything "Molly. Molly!" Bucky called and she came to me but I passed out.

~~~~~

I woke up in Grimmauld Place. The same place where I dreamt Sirius died and I saw him sitting on my right. I looked to my left and saw Bucky and Loki.

"You're finally awake" Loki said and I sat up.

"Why didn't you use your magic? What if you had died" Bucky said and I looked at him.

"My magic" I say, chuckling "I can't use my bloody magic because some stupid Death Eater hit me with a spell and it's messed up. I was lucky I had my wand or I would've died" I say.