chapter 46

Hermione tied a scarf to a tree and looked at it for a moment before coming to us and standing next to Harry. Harry held her and Loki's hand. I held Loki's hand and Bucky held mine.

Harry apparated us to a mountain. He let go of Hermione and Loki's hand and walked away. I looked at Hermione and she wiped away her tears. I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back. After a while, she pulled back and I smiled weakly at her, wiping away her tears.

"It's okay" I say and she nods her head slightly.

After a while, Harry did the protective enchantment around the area. I kissed Bucky's forehead before starting to set up the tent.

~~~~~

I was sitting outside and Bucky came out, coming to me.

"Are you tired or thinking?" he asked me and I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm not sure" I say and he sits next to me "Where's Loki? I haven't seen him much" I say.

"He's inside with Harry and Hermione" Bucky said and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me a little closer. I rested my hand on his chest.

I soon heard music playing from the tent. It was a little faint but I still heard it clearly. Bucky got up and stretched his arm out for me to take it.

"May I have this dance?" Bucky asked and I chuckled.

"Always" I say.

Taking his hand, I get up, placing one of my hands on his shoulder and the other intertwined with his. He placed his metal hand on my waist.

We started dancing and I felt so peaceful. It was just me and Bucky. It hadn't been like this in a long time. We gently swayed back and forth and after a while, I wrapped my hands around his neck. He held me by the waist and I leaned my head on his chest.

"I love you, doll" Bucky said and I looked up at him.

"I love you too, Buck" I say and lean forward, kissing him passionately. He lifts me and spins in a circle, never breaking the kiss. He lets me down gently and I lean into the kiss more, hearing laughter. Bucky pulls back and we both look towards the tent.

"Do you think we should join them?" I asked.

"No, let them have their fun and we'll have ours" Bucky said and I smiled.

"Okay" I say, kissing him.

~~~~~

I was reading a book, laying on one of the beds when Harry got up quickly.

"Hermione. Guys, come with me" Harry said and we all got up, going with him outside "Hermione, you were right. Snitches have flesh memories but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it" Harry said and we all sat around her as she put her book down. Harry gave her the snitch.

"'I open at the close'" Hermione read.

"What do you think that means?" Harry asked.

"I don't know" Hermione answered simply "I found something as well" Hermione said, grabbing her book "At first I though it was an eye but now I don't think it is. It isn't a rune and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary. Somebody inked it in. It isn't part of the book, somebody drew it in" Hermione said, showing all go us the Deathly Hallows sign.

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding" Harry said.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?" Hermione asked.