This is what friends do, right?

The stream had ended an hour ago. It went smoothly, and I was happy with how it all turned out. There was all positivity about the face reveal. But there was one thing bugging me...

Every time I go on Twitter, all I see is people asking about George. And, specifically, my relationship with him... I sigh and exit out of the app, putting my phone on the table.

The three of us were in my room talking about random stuff. George was still sitting in my lap. He was warm and comfortable to hold. "Hey, Dream..." Nick looked up from his phone as he started his sentence.

"Yes?" Considering he was on his phone, I was guessing it had something to do with the stream...

"Have you checked Twitter yet?" Just as I guessed. I let out a long sigh.

"Yes, I have."

"George it looks like Clay's fans want you to make a Twitter." He told the boy who was newly exposed to this whole streamer stuff. George looked towards where Nick was laying on my bed, his legs kicking around in the air.

"U-um... Why?" It was pretty obvious, in my opinion. He was cute and had an even cuter personality. Of course my viewers would love him.

"My viewers like you, George." I smiled at him and squeezed his shoulder gently. His eyes sparkled again.

"Hm... Okay, I'll make one." He took out his phone and downloaded Twitter, quickly signing up.

I followed him and so did Nick, then sent out a Tweet so my fans would calm down a bit. It wasn't long before George had thousands of followers. His eyes seemed to widen at the swarm of notifications he was receiving. I laughed at his reaction.

"Do you want me to try streaming? I could show you once you move in." It would be perfect.

"Sure, that sounds fun." I would definitely stream with George.

"Hold on, did I hear that correctly?" Nick suddenly re-entered the conversation. His mouth was widened in shock.

"What?" Of course, I pretended I had no idea what he was talking about. It was funny, as usual.

"George is moving in with you?" I nodded and Nick instantly smirked. George's cheeks turned a bit red, and I could feel him tense up slightly. I moved my thumb over his shoulder carefully and his body relaxed a bit.

Sure Nick would tease me about this, but I knew deep down he was happy for me. It wasn't often that I found someone I cared about this much. In fact, I'd never been so addicted to someone's presence before. George was just... George.

No one could replace him.

The rest of the night flew by fast. I changed out of my dress and the three of us headed downstairs for a bit. We ordered some food and Nick went home at 8PM. Me and George were left alone. Currently, George was cuddled closely to me on the couch. One arm was tightly wrapped around my torso, and the other behind my back. He was leaned into me, his head resting on my chest.

"George?"

"Yea?" He tilted his head up and stared deeply into my eyes. Those eyes... I snapped out of my thoughts and focused back on what I was doing.

"Once you move in, I could help you make money from streaming instead of your job. If you want." He thought about it for a while. I could practically see the thoughts racing around in his head.

"It sounds like a good idea, but I don't know what I would stream. I'm not really good at Minecraft like you." I was glad he liked the idea.

"Well, I don't think it matters. Everybody really likes your personality, so whatever you do, they'll probably watch." He nodded and I could see him thinking again.

"Could you join me on my first stream?" The nervousness in his voice was audible. I didn't blame him. Afterall, he gained quite a reputation in the space of an hour.

"I'll join you for however many streams you want."

"Thanks." I was excited for him to stream.

"You could even stream in your maid dress." I smirked and he blushed lightly. I felt the warmth of his body on mine. It was comforting. Honestly, when I was alone with George it's like I suddenly gained all the confidence in the world. The things this boy did to me...

"Yeah, I think I will." He was so cute. Overwhelmingly cute. At this point, I understood my feelings fully. I wanted George to be my boyfriend... But the only issue was that George probably didn't like me that way. I pushed the thought away.

"Clay?" My eyes focused on the small boy in my arms. He had an evil smirk on his face. Uh oh...

"Y-yes?"

"Did you want to see me in the maid dress?" God, if only he knew. Yes, I wanted to see him in the maid dress. But that wasn't all. I wanted to be able to kiss him. To see his flushed expression when I remove that dress from his body... And to hear the sounds he would make when I fuck him senseless. I need to control myself...

"Um, well- Yeah..."

"Oh... Do you like seeing me in it?" I nodded, words unable to form any sentences at the moment.

He sat up, no longer hugging my torso. His face moved closer to mine, and I could see the details of his pretty eyes. "I'll wear it any time for you." I gulped. His voice was whispery and... Seductive. I wasn't used to this.