Picture a veiw you'll remember

After minutes worth of loud laughter and annoyance from George, we finally dropped the conversation. George sighed in relief and looked at me. I shyly smiled and pushed my presents over to him slowly. "Which one should I open first?" He stares at the blue and yelow boxes in front of him.

"Whichever one you want." He nods and contemplates for a few moments, before picking up the furthest box. I see Nick shuffling out of the room, probably because he was sick of being the third wheel as usual. I make eye contact with him when he stops at the door, and he smiles then carries on walking down the hall.

I being my attention back to George who's holding a small unwrapped box. He fiddles around with it, trying to figure out how to open it. "How does this work?"

"You just pull the lid up." He tries to pull it up like I said, but it doesn't work and he sighs in frustration.

"Can you help me?" I nod and stand up, moving closer to him. He passed me the box and I carefully open it. He looks at me excitedly, eager to see what was in the box.

"Give me your hand." A confused expression is present in his face but he complied either way, slipping his small hand into mine. I squeeze it gently and lift the item out of the box.

George watches me wrap it around his wrist and connect it. I smile as he lifts his hand up slightly, admiring the bracelet I had picked out for him. It was good, with light blue pearls and a heart charm. "Do you like it?"

"It's pretty. I love it, thank you Clay." I smile contently and he leans closer to me. He moves in for a kiss but I stop him by placing my finger over his lips.

"There's still more presents." He rolls his eyes and giggles quietly. His hand reached up to lower mine and he stares deeply into my eyes.

"Is a kiss not one of the presents?" He pouts and pulls my hand back down.

"It could be. You'll have to wait and find out." I turn around to face the presents again, and George groans on annoyance. "Okay, fine." He smiles brightly at me and tilts his head up to peck my lips gently.

"That's my favourite present!" He excitedly tells. My eyes dart across the unwrapped boxes on the counter, still waiting to be opened.

"You haven't even opened all of them yet."

"Okay, well, I'll open them now then." He picks up the largest box and rips off the wrapping paper. It's like watching a child excitedly ripping through their gifts on Christmas morning.

He carefully takes out the clothing in the box. "You got me skirts..." He flips through the many different designs I picked out for him. I made sure to get ones I knew he'd look good in. But then again, I don't think there's anything George wouldn't look good in. He could be dressed in that weird parrot costume I saw at the store that one time, and I'd still find it hot.

"I'm going to wear all of these!" He picks up the one on top and holds it in front of him, standing up. I stand up too and pull him into a hug.

"You'll look good, I can't wait to see them all on you." I feel the heat radiating from his face, like a hot fire spreading. He laughs quietly and pulls away from me, moving back to the last few boxes.

He lifts up the closest box, and starts shaking it and listening to things rattling inside. My eyes widen and I quickly move over to him to stop him from shaking it. "George, don't do that."

"Why not?" He looks at me, very confused. I'm filled with hope that nothing happened to the present inside the box. It was the most expensive one.

"Its fragile. Don't shake it cause I don't want it to break." He parts his lips to say something, but closes them again before any words come out. I look down at him and he stares at the box, with a guilty expression on his face. "It's okay George, I'm sure nothing broke."

"But I feel bad now. It could be broken-"

"No, no. It's okay. And, even if it is broken, I can just buy a new one and replace it." George looks up shyly and I flash him a forgiving smile. I watch him slowly and gently remove the wrapping, more aware of the value of the present now.

He finishes peeling it off and flips the box so the front is facing him. "Wait- This is like... Really expensive. Why did you get me this?" I allow my eyes to dart across the unopened boxes as a distraction. Anxiousness was starting to build up as I wasn't sure George liked the present.

"It's a new camera. The one you have now is sort of bad, so I thought you could use a new one. And you said one time that you used to do photography, and wanted to get back into it. I guess it was a mixture of things. Like-" I interrupt myself when I notice George staring at me intently, with interest visible in his eyes. He listens to me excitedly explaining the idea behind the gift.

"Like what?" His interest encourages me to keep talking. He'll know just how much thought I put behind this one.

"Well, you could use it for your streams too. Or you could take photos of your outfits! Or anything, really." (dream secretly wants onlyfans guys) His gaze remains on me, and I find myself looking down to avoid getting embarassed after spilling my thoughts so quickly.

"That's really thoughtful of you. Thank you so much, Clay. I'll show you all the photos I take!" I tilt my head back up to look into his beautiful eyes. We stare at eachother for finite moments, sharing the comfort of the silence between us. I find myself lost in his appearance.

How his face structure is simply perfect, and how his lips manage to look so soft from every angle. His long eyelashes curl upwards in a pretty manner, bringing extra attention to the gorgeous colours of brown and gold present in his eyes.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a clicking sound. I focus back onto George, and notice him staring at the screen on the camera. "Here's the first photo." He turns it to face me and I find myself smiling as I look at the image displayed on the screen. He captured the scene of me staring at him, with all the love in the world in my eyes.

"I think I'll struggle to take a better photo than that... Y'know, finding a view more breathtaking than that." George beams with great confidence behind his words. I laugh and hand the camera back to him.

--