Chapter 17: Goodbyes

Today was the last day.

I wasn't too sure how I felt about my 4th year ending and the mix of emotions I had didn't help whatsoever. First off, I was over the moon with my new relationship with Freddie and I'm so excited to see where it's going, second of all I was happy about my new job but third, not seeing everyone for a month and a half sounded very daunting to me, Angelina promised she'd come visit because her family doesn't live too far away from Hogsmeade, but Harry and Hermione I wouldn't be seeing till the very end of the summer when I go to the burrow, saying goodbye to the young boy was especially hard. 

Hermione had promised to write all the time and said that she'd be constantly sending me books to read that she recommended to me throughout the school year. Lee seemed most excited to be leaving school as he just couldn't getaway quick enough for the summer, he hardly even said goodbye he just muttered something about coming by to the pub all the time to see me in the uniform which caused him to get death stares from Fred throughout the majority of the day.

Although we had made it official between us we still decided not to tell anyone until after the summer, it wasn't anything bad just that it been going so well without anyone knowing we wouldn't want to jinx it.

I haven't seen the Twins yet this morning, but I guess that they were up to some dastardly prank to finish the year in a bang. And yet again I was right, my suspicions were confirmed when I looked across the table at the Great Hall to see all of the other houses with red coloured hair, including the teachers.

Luckily Dumbledore had found it rather amusing so didn't place any further punishment on the boys however they did get their heads wacked together by a very angry and red looking Snape, although i must admit, the colour really did bring out his complexion.

I was now back in my dorm making sure I had everything packed up as I would be leaving for Hogsmeade in less than an hour. 

I heard the door open behind me and figured it was just one of the girls.

'Hey is Fred out there I need to speak to him?' I called out still not looking behind me

'Then speak' I heard the familiar voice say

'Freddie!'

I walk over to where he's standing and wrap my arms around his neck as he holds my wait with his large hands.

'I thought you'd forgotten about me for a minute'

'Forgotten about you? How could I?' I reply with a grin

'The train is going to be here soon so I better say goodbye' he said

I felt a pang of sadness go through me and i look towards the ground.

'Love?'

'yeah' I replied whilst tears welled up in my eyes, still not looking up as although he seen me cry before I didn't like having an audience.

I could tell he had notice this as he took his hand and gently lifted up my chin with it while stroking away the tear that rolled down my cheek.

'Hey, your going to be sick of me from the amount of times I'll be visiting you' he says sweetly 'Especially in that uniform' he added completely ruining the moment.

'If you don't ill hex Fred junior off your body' I say back with an evil grin.

He looked quite taken aback by this and seemed to wince at the thought. I laughed afterwards to assure him I wouldn't be detaching any of his body parts just yet.

He snaked he arms to the bottom of my back and leant inwards for a kiss, he hesitated before I quickly filled the gap between us, he lightly bit my bottom lip, signalling he wants to further the kiss which I happily let him access as a small moan leaves my lips.

'I'll see you soon darling' as he gives me a final peck before parting, as I was about to turn around, I felt a hand come into contact with my ass causing me to jump.

'Fred you git' I say back smiling as he winks and walks out of the room.

I watch him walk away before picking up my bag and heading in the opposite direction, ready to start this summer's adventure.

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT THIS IS THE 3RD UPDATE TODAY AND IM KINDA DRAINED, THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND NEXT IS GONNA BE A FEW ON THE SUMMER WITH SPLIT POVS AND THEN THE TRIWIZARD... THE PLOTS GONNA SWITCH A LITTLE CAUSE SIRIUS AND LUPIN ARE GONNA BECOME KINDA MAIN CHARACTERS ASWELL SOON :))

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1