Chapter 63: Reunited

The last three months had been spectacular.

I had enjoyed every single moment of my time in the states.

From the moment me and Rylee ran up to each other at the airport, to the final day in New York city.

I had learned a lot.

I had changed a bit as well.

One of the days we were in the city, Rylee and i had booked appointments at a top hairstylists, wanting to switch things up slightly.

Rylee had chopped a fair amount of her hair off, so it was now sitting at her breast level, instead of her waist, it wasn't a massive change, but it did feel like it for her.

I on the other hand wanted something a bit more extreme.

I decide to get my light brown locks cut to shoulder length and dyed a much darker brown.

I was extremely nervous as it was getting done, but at the end after she had styled it, i fell in love

Rylee loved it too, we decided not to tell Fred or any of my friends until i arrived back home, to surprise them and get their reaction.

The Reinhart family was very wealthy, and they insisted on taking us on multiple shopping sprees, which meant that i had returned to England with a rather extreme amount of new clothes.

Shopping in New York was much better than London, even the mall in Connecticut was absolutely incredible.

It was also much hotter in the states than it was back in England, so i had left with a remarkable tan, only slightly fading as it got closer to winter.

Saying goodbye to Rylee was hard, but my excitement to be reunited with fred had over shadowed it.

I had missed him so much more than i could've ever imagined.

The first few days was fine, i was enjoying spending time and getting to know Rylee's family, but around the first week mark, i definitely began feeling homesick.

We wrote to each other as often as possible, keeping the other up to date with all the new events in our lives.

The shop had kept on being a huge success, although since the school term at Hogwarts made the younger audience die down a fair amount, they were surprised by the adult customers, who seemed to enjoy their joke products nearly as much as the younger generation.

The sixth years had settled into school well, i did get many letters from Ginny, complaining about how much her and Hermione missed me, which did make me feel very appreciated.

It was now the morning of Christmas eve.

My flight was due back in the next hour or so, and i would be arriving at London airport at nine, the only problem was, i was now used to American time, so i was very nervous to be jet lagged for Christmas day.