Chapter 21: Mini Padfoot

HEY EVERYONE

JUST TO CLARIFY,THE TWINS AND KAYLEE, ARE ONLY A YEAR OLDER THAN THE TRIO, AND IM GONNA COMBINE GOF AND OOTF SO I CAN WRITE ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES AT THE SHOP.

QUICK PSA- IM NOT GONNA KILL FREDDIE, I WOULDNT DO THAT TO YOU LOT DW DW

btw this chapter is hella cute #daddysirius

ALSOOO GUESS WHO JUST HIT 500 VIEWS!!

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME SO FAR...ILY ALL SO MUCH

...PLEASE VOTE XXX

SPECIAL THAKS TO..

yoursalwaysforever

ilikefredandgeorge

fredisbaeasf

fredweasleysimp1408

dobby12344

^^ you guys are like by biggest motivation to write :))))

The next few day at Grimaud place, were a roller-coaster of emotions.

Although i was feeling a lot better with the whole dad situation, i still hadn't spoken to harry, and not being able to talk to my best friend was really having an effect on me. I guess you could say id been over exaggerating the situation, and should hear him out, but it upsets me whenever i think about it. All those talks with harry about how we both felt alone and didn't have a family, and he just lied to me, it really wouldn't have taken much to tell me.

The other thing on my mind was Fred.

Things were going well, but we hadn't had a chance to be alone with each other since the first morning i arrived, i had forgiven him, as the other order members reassured me that he was trying desperately to convince them to let him write or visit, but they wouldn't give in.

Apparently Mad-eye had to hex him a few times.

I think it will be a lot easier when we go back to school to actually have a consistent relationship, but for now i had enough on my plate and he respected that.

What i had been enjoying the most, was getting to know Sirius, the others were right, we were very alike.

We both had the same sense of humour and used sarcasm is about every situation possible.

And we also shared a very severe caffeine addiction.

We spent hours talking about music, school, friends, quidditch and i especially loved hearing about what him, lupin and Harrys dad, James, was like back in the day.

We had a kind of night routine, where we would sit in the lounge after everyone had gone to bed, drink firewhiskey and he would tell stories about his life, and i would then speak to him about everything i had been up to.

He was very impressed that i was on the Gryffindor team as a chaser and was proud when i told him about us winning the school cup.

He found it very upsetting to hear about my mother no longer wanting a part in my life, and he felt incredible guilty for it as it was his genes id inherited, but i reassured him that i had grown up to be independent and that i can now look after myself. He hadn't yet brought up the abuse that i faced, I didn't think either of us actually knew how to.