Chapter 27: School Guests

A/N

IN THIS CHAPTER, THE NEW CHARACTER THATS INTRODUCES IS INSPIRED BY A GIRL ON TIKTOK, HER WATTPAD USERNAME IS  rcweasleyy ...  and tiktok is sluttyyfairy

THIS IS THE START OF THE TRI WIZARD .. SOOO ENJOYY!

QUICK PSA

CEDRIC IS IN THE SAME YEAR AS THE TWINS AND KAYLEE.. AND THEIR ALL 16 APART FROM CEDRIC ...

I STILL HAVENT DECIDED WEATHER IM KILLING OFF SIRIUS SO PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK >>>>

HOPE EVERYONES MENTAL HEALTH IS STILL INTACT, MY INBOX AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN SO IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO REACH OUT TO, IM ALWAYS HER XXX

LOT OF LOVE XX

It felt strange walking back into Hogwarts, this summer has been far from normal and I'm relieved that this school year has now started so i can have a break from all the drama.

Hogwarts is the place that feels most like home to me, ever since i first arrived in my first year, id felt a special connection with it, and not to mention, falling in love with the castles structure and breath taking landscapes.

Although the train ride had put me in a bad mood, i decided not to think about it as i knew it would only upset me. I was so angry with Fred, how could he not trust me? i had no idea what i had done that had made him react like that, id seen him angry before, but it had never been at me. It was fair to say i felt quite intimated.

I pushed my thought's about Fred to the very back of my mind and walked into the great hall, ready for the sorting and Dumbledore's announcement.

As i approached the table, i instantly spotted the two familiar red heads and i felt a pang of pain hit my heart as i made eye contact with Fred, i looked away almost immediately and took the seat next to harry, Fred was on the other side of the table abit further behind me so i knew that he was watching me intently.

'Hey kay' harry said 'How are you feeling?'

'Not the best but I'm okay' i reply reassuringly, i look around at the people were sat with and notice a peculiar looking plant in front of the boy next to me who i hadn't spoken to before.

'Cool plant' i say as i take a swig of pumpkin juice

The boy looked very taken aback by my comment and i started to wonder weather i had upset him.

'Re-really?' he asked looking at me

'Yeah, what's it called?' i asked as i examined it in more detail

His eyes lit up 'Its a Venus fly trap! there quite rare' he said with a smile

'Do you know a lot about plants then?' i ask

'Yes, i love them' he exclaims happily causing me to smile.

'Well, id love to hear more about them if you could tell me'

'Really... no ones ever wanted me to do that before' he said causing my grin to fade slightly as i realised he might not have many friends.

'Well I'm Kaylee' i say with a smile and hold my hand out for him to shake.

'I'm Neville' he tells me

We spend a few minutes talking, until Dumbledore stands up to begin speaking.