Chapter 47: Seventh Year

IMPORTANT PLS READ

SO NOW THAT WERE GETTING INTO OOTP ERA, THINKS ARE GOING TO BE PRETTY DIFFERENT THAN THE BOOK/FILM PLOT, BECAUSE MOST FANFICS FOLLOW THE SAME LINE AN I HAVE SOME IDEAS TO MAKE IT MORE INTERSTING...

ALSO I KNOW THAT WOOD ISNT IN THIS ONE, BUT HES IN MY BOOK SO JUST PRETEND HES IN THE TWINS AND KAYLEES YEAR

SO DONT GET CONFUSED IF THINGS HAPPEN IN A DIFFERENT ORDER OR ANYTHING

OKAY HAVE A GOOD READ - IM

'Kids! have you remembered everything?' A loud voice yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

It was departure day, and Mrs Weasley was extremely stressed out, she had been up since six this morning, making sure that everything was in order for our return to school.

I was currently sat in the kitchen between Remus and my dad, all trying our hardest to remain out of the way.

'You exited kid?' Sirius asked as i took a bite out of an apple.

'Not sure, things are changing, i have a feeling Hogwarts wont be the same this year' i sigh

'I think your right' Remus replied solemnly

'Well at least its my last one, and then I'll be free from the education system forever' i say in a dramatic manner, whist standing up from the table.

'TIME TO LEAVE!' Molly's voice screams as footsteps and banging noises of luggage echoes throughout the house.

'That's my cue' i frown at the two men either side of me.

'Stay out of trouble' My dad called whilst pulling me into a tight hug and kissing my head, he stayed holding me for a moment and let out a shaky breath.

'Bye Mooney' i say sadly as i hug him afterwards, standing on my toes so that my arms can reach around his neck.

'I just want to thank you both, for everything, i haven't really had a family before, until you two, and with what happened last year...' i say, slowly drifting off before I'm pulled into another extremely tight hug with both of them squeezing the air out of me.

'We love you dearly Kaylee' Dad utters into my shoulder.

'You make us so incredibly proud' lupin adds

'I've got to go before you lot make me cry' i laugh as we pull away from each other.

'Too late' Sirius says as he wipes his teary eyes.

We all laugh, before i get dragged away by a very stressed and worried Mrs Weasley.

'We're going to be late!' she yells as we all hurry down the road towards kings cross station.

I had a feeling that she was just being paranoid, as the platform is less than a five minute walk from grimmauld place, and we still had around twenty minutes until the Hogwarts express departed.

We all tried to act as normal as possible, and to blend in with the muggles, however it did prove to be quite difficult as there were hundreds of witches and wizards pushing trollies that are stacked with magical equipment and pet owls.

I honestly had no ides how the muggles hadn't caught on yet, but oh well.

As we approached the wall between platform nine and ten, we queued up in a line behind Mrs Weasley, Ginny was the youngest so she had always gone last with her parents, and the twins and i were to go first, George ran straight through, followed shortly by me.