character check

Arnav Singh Raizada: (age 27) Same as in the show.. famous business tycoon.. handsome, egoistic, attitude, stubborn, looks to die for.. and  what he wants.. no one says no to him..

Arav Singh Raizada: A famous business tycoon.. loves his family a lot.. he was very close to khushis real dad.. they both were best friends.. he wanted khushi to be his daughter in law.. when Arnav was (12) and Khushi(8) they had been engaged to each other by their families..  but after the engagement.. the same night her parents died in an accdent and in which arav singh raizada got hurt too but he survived..   

Maya singh raizada: wife of arav singh raizada.. she loved khushi too.. but things changed after some accidents..

Dadi: the same as in the show.. hates khushi as she thinks her to be a bad luck.. after the accident she told everyone that khushi is a bad uck to the family as her parents died and arav got injured just the same night of the engagement.. arav did not believe that but dadi filling his wifes ears caused his wife to force arav to break arnav and khushis engagement the same very next day..

Anjali jha: same as in the show.. loves her brother n husband a lot.. stays with her husband in delhi in her in laws house.. currently in her mayka as shyam is out of town for a business trip..

Khushi Gupta: (age 23)  A modern educated girl.. Who loves her family a lot.. her real parents died in a car accident when she was eight.. she stays with her fathers elder brother shashi and his wife garima.. they took her in when her parents passed away.. she was born in London but when she was 5 her real parents had shifted to india but after her parents death garima and shashi shifted to London with khushi. So she has been brought up in London.

Shashi gupta: A famous business tycoon.. loved his little brother a lot.. after his brother n his wifes death he took their little daughter (khushi) in as his daughter as he had no children of his own for a long time and then after much medical treatment his wife gave birth to a little boy names Nikhil. He loves khushi more than his life.. from past 5 years garima and shashi have shifted to delhi.. leaving khushi n Nikhil to complete their studies in London..

Garima gupta: she is shashi guptas wife.. same as in the show.. she loves khushi just like her own daughter. Loves her kids a lot.

Nikhil gupta: (age 19) A very handsome good looking guy.. girls go gaga over him.. loves his currently studying in London.. Loves his sister a lot..

The rest of the family members.. shyam, akash, payal, nani, are just the same in the show.. but payal is nowhere related to khushi.. n shyam is a positive character..