Part 39

(mature content)

Arnav was furious and was back to his wild mode when he heard her say that she hates him.. how dare she?

Before she could reach the door he held her hand and pushed her on the bed making her lie on it and came on top leaning on her.. Khushi tried to get him off her but couldn't as he was stronger than her..

He pinned her hands above her head with one hand and removing her towel of her threw it away with the other.. leaving her only in the lingerie..

Arnav: you hate me, right? fine.. now if I don't make you scream that you love me then change my name..

He said that and without any delay moving her panty's lacy cloth aside started rubbing her on her sensitive spot with his fingers Making her gasp at the sudden contact of his fingers on her lower region.. sending some unknown shivers in her body..

She struggled to get her hands free but couldn't..

khushi: Arnav leave me.. you can't do this okay?

Arnav tightened his grip on her hands not paying heed to her words continued rubbing his skilled fingers on her sensitive spot..

As he continued to move his fingers up and down her sensitive spot.. Not long before khushi started getting lost in his touch forgetting the reason of her anger.. She got her hands out of his hold as she felt him loosen his grip and clutched the bed sheet and Pillow bitting her lip trying to stop her moans.. She wanted something to hold to suppress her inner feelings from coming out fully..

Arnav: (biting her lip lightly) you hate me huh?

khushi wasn't in a state to reply or understand anything.. she could feel herself melting at his touch.. He now started to kiss her on her earlobe still continuing his actions on her lower body.. She was breathless..

She pulled him close and then kissed him fiercefully.. He could feel her passion rising with every action of his on her lower body and he loved that to come from her end..

She was totally wet now.. she could only kiss him more wildly holding his neck with both her hands and pulling him more close to her.. In this instant she had almost forgotten why was she mad at him..

The minute Arnav felt her completely wet he then without any warning inserted his  finger in her wet core making her scream..

khushi: Arnav stop..

she screamed as she felt his finger enter her core..

Arnav was totally turned on hearing her say that.. He kissed her lips not wanting the family to hear her screams and groaned as he felt her muscles clenching around his finger.. Hell!! she was so damn tight.. how would it feel when his manhood would be clenched by her muscles like that.. He kept on pleasuring her by rubbing her sensitive spot with his thumb and fingering her core.. By now he had removed his tshirt throwing it away leaving him only in his trousers with khushi still in the lingerie..

He increased the pace of his actions on her lower body making her moan his name a million times..

Just when he felt her muscles tensing up and she was about to climax he stopped.. His hands still her panty not touching her though.. khushi looked at him with dazed eyes and breathing hard wanting him to continue..

khushi: Arnav please..

she pleaded..

Arnav: please what?

khushi: Don't stop..

Arnav: you want me to continue?

khushi nodded yearning for his fingers to continue pleasuring her..

Arnav: (commanding) say that you love me and I will..

Khushi clutched his tshirt breathing hard..

Arnav: say it khushi..

khushi: I love you..

Arnav: louder..

khushi: (loudly) I love you!

Arnav: say that you're mine..

khushi looked at him angrily for torturing her purposely..

Arnav: say it or im not continuing..

khushi: im yours..

Arnav: only mine..

khushi: only yours..

Arnav: Good..

Saying that he started caressing her sensitive spot and fingering her again.. but this time inserted both fingers together making her moan loudly and bite his shoulder hard..

Arnav's eyes were filled with dark desires now.. both needed each other desperately..

He continued rubbing and fingering her but dint let her climax.. He dint want her to come so soon..

He sat on the bed and removing her panty off her in one swift pull started moving lower.. Once reaching her lower region.. he was just about to kiss her on her sensitive spot when khushi came back to her senses and pushing him away got up from the bed breathing hard..

Arnav lying on his back on the bed looked at her with eyes still filled with uncontrollable desires and before he could pull her back on the bed.. she picked up the towel on the floor and wrapping it on her body moved in the bathroom locking it from inside..

Arnav got up from the bed and banged the bathroom door..

Arnav: khushi open the door..

khushi stood leaning her back on the bathroom door with closed eyes trying to make sense of what just happened between them..

Arnav: khushi..

khushi ignoring him opened the water tape splashed some water on her face..

Arnav: (hearing the sound of water tape) Don't you dare clean yourself up khushi.. I need to taste you Khushi..

khushi closed the water tape and started wiping her face with the towel..

Arnav: (banging the door) open the door khushi or else Ill break it.. you know I can do that..

khushi: leave me alone Arnav..

Arnav gritting his teeth banged the door one last time in frustration and taking his car keys and tshirt moved out of the room.. He need to leave from here to calm his awakened desires..

khushi stayed in the bathroom for a while thinking on all that happened today.. She knew that he blackmailed her into marrying him and she had forgiven him long back and they had gotten over it and loved each other immensely.. but she couldn't digest the truth that was revealed to her today.. All this had been plotted by him from the beginning.. her signing the deal with the Raichands and investing most of their company's profits were all part of his plan.. so that he can get her married to him.. She knew that he did that to get her and he loved her a lot.. She loved him too.. but no.. this time she wasn't going to forgive him so easily.. not so soon..

She then came out having a cold shower making sure he was not in the room and changed into her white nighty with its matching robe on it and lied on her side of the bed..
*********

An hour passed and Arnav entered in their room.. khushi closed her eyes pretending to have fallen asleep.. He saw her fast asleep and moved in the bathroom to get fresh.. Once freshened up he lied on the bed next to her leaning on his elbow.. khushi had her back to him and he started caressing her cheek..

He knew he was wrong in plotting all that.. But he dint regret it.. he could go to any extend to get her.. whether it was then or now.. He would do anything to keep her with him.. He had never thought all this would come out like this or else he would have explained to her everything in his own way.. Damn.. He was in deep mess... but he would not lose her at any cost.. Not after coming this far.. He kissed her forehead and slept hugging her..

to be continued..