Part 63

Lavanya was hell scared.. she never knew that Arnav was aware of her plans all this time.. She tried getting up from the bed and running away but Arnav held her wrist and pinned her to the bed keeping only a few inches gap between their faces looked at her dangerously..

Just then the Rooms door opened and the lights were switched on.. Khushi was standing at the door looking at Arnav with a shattered expression and tearful eyes.. Arnav was shocked to see khushi here.. 

Lavanya smiled wickedly.. 

Khushi saw Arnav shirtless on top of lavanya.. The quilt covering their lower body.. she could only see lavanya's face.. she couldn't see if lavanaya was wearing any clothes or not as Arnav was on top of her and it was blocking her view.. 

She was shattered and smashed beyond repair.. she dint know what to say or do.. she just kept on staring at Arnav with hurtful eyes.. her world had shattered in small pieces.. 

Aman who had seen khushi here and had followed her to stop her reached there and stopped at the door.. he could see that the damage was done.. khushi had seen Arnav.. and that too in a compromising position..

Arnav was stunned seeing khushi here..

He was afraid that she would think something wrong about this thing and misunderstand him.. He so wanted to let her know that he wasnt crossing any of his limits.. He would never ever think of doing so even in his dreams.. He really loved her.. 

But just as he left lavanya and was getting up to go to her.. khushi turned and rushed out.. Arnav saw her running away and was going to follow her when lavanya held his hand..

Lavanya: ASR..

Arnav pushed her away..

Arnav: (taking his shirt on the floor and hurrying out) Aman.. Make sure this wh*re is out of AR and the fashion world forever..

He said that and rushed behind khushi.. it was 10:30 pm at night and it was raining heavily.. Arnav moved out of the hotel trying to look for khushi and saw her running to the gate.. he ran behind her to stop her.. khushi ran out of the gates still crying and was running across the road when Arnav saw a truck  coming from the right in full speed.. it was just a few feet away from khushi and was going to hit her when Arnav rushed to her and carrying her out of the way rolled on the side of the road with her in his arms.. escaping the truck just by a feet or two.. 

They rolled on the side but a stone hit khushi's side and she passed out.. 

Arnav saw khushi hissing in pain and passing out.. he saw her forehead bleeding and was scared.. he immediately carried her in his arms and rushed back in to his car.. Aman who was already at the car saw khushi in Arnav's arms and her forehead bleeding.. He hurriedly opened the back door for Arnav to get in with khushi.. 

Arnav: Aman hospital.. fast..

Aman nodded and taking the front seat rushed to the hospital.. They reached the hospital and Arnav taking khushi in his arms moved in.. 

The nurse asked Arnav to make her lie on the stretcher and wheeled the stretcher to the doctors ward.. 

The doctor came and she and the nurse moved in the ward with khushi on the stretcher and asked Arnav to wait outside.. 

Arnav was hell frightened seeing khushi in this state.. he just hoped that she was fine.. 

*****

The Raizada's were informed about the by Arnav and the entire family reached the hospital except Dadi and Anjali as Anjali was pregnant.. 

They dint know the real reason for the accident accept that khushi had gone to see Arnav and was going to get hit by a truck when Arnav saved her but in doing so she was hurt by a stone.. 

Arnav was standing near the ward leaning his head back on the wall with eyes closed.. maya moved to him and placed her hand on his shoulder..

Arnav: mom, I'm worried..

he said softening...

Maya: she'll be fine, chote..

Just then the doctor came out of the ward.. Arnav moved to her..

Arnav: doctor.. how is she?

Doctor: there's nothing to worry about.. she's fine.. thankfully the wound is not too deep.. it's just a minor injury.. I've dressed her wound.. 

Arnav closing his eyes sighed in relief..

Doctor: you can see her.. but please dont make noise..

Arnav nodded and moved in with the family waiting outside giving them some privacy.. He entered in and saw khushi lying on the bed.. her forehead bandaged.. she looked at him once and then turned her face the other side her eyes tearing.. he moved to her and sitting on the side of her bed took her left hand in his and kissed it.. 

Khushi dint look at him but removed her hand from his not wanting him to touch her.. Arnav's worry turned into anger and he cupped her face..

Arnav knew she was angry and hurt.. but it wasn't what she was thinking..

Arnav: (with gritted teeth) is that a way to run, khushi? Do you even know what I've gone through? I thought i lost you.. What if something would have happened to you?

khushi waved his hands off her face..

Khushi: (weeping) why did you save me? It could be better if the truck would have hit me and i would have died.. 

Arnav raised his hand to slap her making her flinch but stopped midway.. his eyes raging fire hearing her say that she would have better died.. how dare she?  

Just then the family members came in and Arnav clenched his fists trying to suppress his anger.. 

Khushi wiped her tears and Arnav got up letting Nani sit.. the rest of the family gathered around..

Nani: how are you feeling bitiya?

Khushi: im fine..

She said in a low voice giving a half smile..

Maya: Thank God chote reached there in time and pulled you out of the way..

Arnav looked at khushi but she dint look at him at all.. Arnav then moved out to talk to the doctor leaving her with the family.. 

Doctor: Mr Raizada.. your wife is fine.. but a bit weak.. I've prescribed some medicines for her.. make sure she takes them on time and eats healthy..

Arnav nodded..

Arnav: when can i take her home?

Doctor: today itself.. you can finish the discharge formalities and take her home in sometime.. 

Arnav nodded and thanking the doctor moved to finish the formalities..

*****

Arnav had finished the formalities and it was time to leave.. the family were waiting outside as khushi was helped to change into her clothes by payal.. 

Arnav came in and saw her in a simple cotton white dress till her knees which was brought by payal and maya from home..

He moved to them and khushi tried getting up from the bed but felt her head heavy as she was still weak.. Arnav was going to pick her up but khushi moved back not wanting him to touch her.. 

Arnav looked at her in anger.. his eyes throwing daggers at her.. khushi looked down and he carrying her in his arms moved out..

Payal who was there dint notice anything as she was busy with taking khushi's belongings.. 

Khushi snacked her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck..

Arnav could feel her weeping as she had pressed her eyes to his neck.. he knew it was not her fault.. He felt guilty for raising his hand on her.. How could he do something like that? he had never raised his hand on any girl before and he could never even think of hitting khushi.. but the words that she spoke made him lose his mind and raise his hand..

He made her sit in the backseat of his car with Maya and Payal and his dad sat at the front.. The rest of the family were in the other cars.. Arnav then took his seat and started for home.. 

To be continued..