Part 58

Arnav not paying heed to her placed her in the car and took his seat.. He straight drove to their apartment.. he knew taking khushi home in this state won't be good hence he thought of staying at their apartment for tonight.. Khushi kept on mumbling all the way..

They reached the apartment and Arnav got down and moved to khushi's side.. he opened her side's door and carrying her in his arms moved in.. khushi was almost asleep by now.. 

He got in the lift with her in his arms and pressed their floors button.. Reaching their floor he moved to their apartment.. he opened the apartment door with difficulty as khushi was still in his arms and opening it straight moved to their room..

He placed her on the bed comfortably and was about to get up to get her some clothes from the closet when khushi held his hand not letting him go.. He turned back to see her.. 

Khushi: Arnav.. you will not leave me and go, right?

Arnav sat beside her and then looked in her eyes.. she was not in her senses fully.. He placed his hands on the bed on either sides of her..

Arnav: (nodding his head in a no) Never..

Khushi: promise?

Arnav smiled..

Arnav: promise

Khushi smiled and getting up sat on the bed slowly.. His hands still on either sides of her.. She came closer to him and pecked his lips..  

Khushi: Arnaaavvv.. Kiss me again .. Like you did this morning..

He smiled and holding her kissed her lips once..

Arnav: (making her lie on the bed) Khushi.. hold on.. let me get you your clothes.. 

Khushi: (holding his shirt not letting him go) No.. dont go.. 

Arnav: (making her leave him lightly making sure not to hurt her) im coming baby.. just 2 minutes.. hmm? 

Khushi nodded and left his shirt.. Arnav kissed her forehead and khushi smiled and closed her eyes..

Arnav then moved to the closet and fetching some comfy dress of hers sat next to her on the bed.. khushi had fallen asleep by now.. 

Arnav removed her accessories and changing her into her short cotton dress pulled the quilt on her.. He then leaned on the bed next to her caressing her hair and watching her sleep..

He knew he shouldn't have lied to her.. but he couldnt help it.. right now handling her was much easier because she wasn't in her senses.. but he knew how hard it will be to handle her tomorrow morning when she'll wake up.. He messaging his dad that the are at the apartment and will be back tomorrow dozed off hugging khushi..

*****

Next Morning

Khushi woke up with a heavy head to see herself at their apartment.. she sat on the bed trying to recall how did she come here? The last thing she remembered was that she was at the parking lot and was going to pass out.. she tried remembering what happened after that but couldn't.. her head was throbbing really badly.. she held her head in her hands trying to suppress the pain..

Arnav entered the room to see khushi holding her head in her hands..

Arnav: (smiling) morning baby..

Khushi looked up to see him shirtless with a breakfast tray in his hands.. she knew he must have brought her here after she had fainted.. he came and sat next to her on the bed.. placing the breakfast tray on the bed he passed her a glass of lime water..