Part 45

Next Morning

Arnav opened his eyes when he felt the slight sunshine on his face.. He had his face buried in her bosoms and hands around her waist with her one hand still in his hair.. They had hardly slept for 2 hours. It was 09:00am now and Khushi was in deep sleep.. He saw her sleeping peacefully and smiled recalling their last night moments.. He had woke her up 3 to 4 times last night and had made love to her.. they were finally one now after all the hurdles and obstacles.. He's wife was his in every damn way..

He moved her hand from him being careful not wake her and got up removing the white silk sheet from them which covered her skin.. And he was aroused again.. Should he wake her up again? No.. She was sleeping so peacefully.. He knew she must be tired from all the love making they did and disturbing her sleep right now would only make her weak.. khushi turned on the bed in sleep facing him and he gulping his desires kissed her forehead..

Just when he was about to get up from the bed his phone rang and he hurriedly picked it up from the bedside table.. he saw the caller id it was Dadi's call.. he not answering it kept it on silent not wanting khushi to get disturbed and wake up.. placing it on silent he turned to khushi to see her almost waking up because of the sound and he caressed her cheek..

Arnav: shhh... sleep baby.. its nothing..

Khushi was hell tired and hence she went back to sleep not bothering about the noise and Arnav too slept hugging her messaging dadi that they were fine but busy right now and will call her back later..
*******

Dadi saw Arnav's msg but still tried calling him.. But he dint pick as his phone was on silent... she had been back from her friends place at night and had straight gone to sleep.. not aware that Arnav and khushi both were not at home.. it was in the morning that hp told her that Arnav had met with an accident last night and khushi had gone with Aman to him.. She wasn't calling them because she was worried for them.. but she was calling them to know where they were and what were they doing.. Seeing Arnav not receiving her calls she called on khushi's number..

It was 11:00am now and they were in deep sleep..

The phone rang and Arnav pulled back from their Hug and answered in a  very sleepy Voice..

Arnav: Hello..

Dadi: Arnav.. what nonsense is this? Im calling you from past 2 hours.. why aren't you picking up? And where are you?

Arnav cursed under his breath.. why can't dadi leave them alone?

Dadi: im talking you Arnav..

Arnav: Dadi.. i had messaged you that im busy and ill call you later..

Dadi: Busy? what were you both doing whole night and when are you coming back home?

Arnav: Umm.. i can't tell you what we were doing dadi.. you wont be able to handle it according to your age.. and about coming home.. i dont know Dadi.. I mean we are still sleeping.. May be by evening.. Okay?

Dadi was fuming seeing Arnav's reply to her.. her grandson was so shameless nowadays and all this was because of her wife..

Dadi: (angry) Arnav..

Arnav: Bye Dadi.. I will call you later..

He said that and kept the call.. Dadi was furious.. she could easily understand from Arnav's voice why he was still sleeping..

She could see how Arnav was soo into his wife.. She cant let that happen.. not at any cost.. she has to get khushi out of his life..

******************

It was afternoon 02:00pm when Khushi opened her eyes first.. She saw Arnav hugging her, his lips on her neck, his hands on her waist and his legs entwined with hers.. She saw him and All the events of the night flashed before her and she blushed.. She kissed his nose and then tried pulling back from him to have her shower.. He woke up too.. They smiled at each other.. She was little shy to be in this position before him.. She hugged him back and he kissed her lips..