Part 11

He made her sit inside his car at the front seat. She didn't refuse.. He then closed the door and sat on his seat. He started for Gupta mansion.. Both were silent again.. khushi messaged Mia saying that she was not feeling okay so she had left for home..  Finally they reached her home. He knew she was still unable to walk inside.. He got down and opened her side door.

Khushi: I will call Nikhil.. He will take me in..

Arnav didn't listen anything.. He just picked her again and then moved straight towards the house.. She had the keys with her... She found the keys while still in his arms and then opened the door. He walked in..

He reached her room as she guided him. He pushed the room door open and went in. He placed her on the bed and then pulled the quilt on her... The first time she was seeing this side of his..she had always thought bad of him.. but today she could see.. He was different.. there was more to him then she thought..   

Arnav: You need anything else?

Khushi: No.. I am okay..

Arnav: hmm.. I will leave then..don't strain your foot...

 He said that and was leaving when she called him..

Khushi: Arnav..

Arnav turned back.

Khushi: Thanks.. 

Arnav smiled.. He walked towards her and she was getting nervous.. What was he supposed to do? He leaned on her not touching her though.. his lips inches away from hers and then asked..

Arnav: Can I get a Goodnight kiss?

Khushi looked at him with wide eyes shocked.. Arnav smirked at her reaction..

Arnav: no? Okay then.. Maybe next time..  

He said that and then left the room. She kept her head on the pillow and kept on memorizing everything that happened tonight. She was angry on him in the party.. No doubt she didn't knew why she felt so... She got to see his new side today.. his care for her.. the concern in his eyes seeing her in pain.. His polite kisses And his flirty side.. she smiled remembering how he asked for a Goodnight kiss.. was she wrong in judging him? She couldn't sleep that night and nor he.

...

Next morning

It was late morning and khushi was still in bed.. though she was awake she dint feel like getting out of bed.. she was still thinking about last night when Garima entered her room and sat next to khushi on bed..

Garima: khushi.. you still in bed? Come on get up...

Khushi placed her head on her moms lap and Garima started caressing her hair..

Khushi: mom..

Garima: hmm..

Khushi: can I ask you something?

Garima: what?

Khushi: but promise me that you will answer me..

Garima: I promise..

Khushi: (looking at Garima) who specifically considered me bad fortune from the Raizada family?

Garima was surprised seeing khushi ask about this all of a sudden..

Garima: khushi.. forget it beta..

Khushi: you promised mom..

Garima: (sighing) it was dadi and Maya.. they considered you bad fortune for their family..

Khushi: and Arnav?

Garima: I don't know..  we never met Arnav after the accident.. but why are you asking all this now?