Part 47

Next Morning (10 am)

khushi was the first one to wake up.. She saw Arnav sleeping next to her with her back pressed to his chest and his hand around her waist.. She blushed remembering their last nights passionate moments.. They had made love back to back last night and had finally dozed off at 4 in the morning..

She tried getting up but Arnav tightened his grip on her waist not letting her move.. She turned to face him.. he was in deep sleep.. she kissed the corner of his lips and slowly moved his hand from her waist making sure not to wake him and got up moving in the bathroom to freshen up.. After freshening up she got their breakfast in bed.. placing the tray on the side she kissed Arnav's lips which made him open his eyes and see her.. She looked no less than an angel waking him from his dreams.. He could see her wearing only his white shirt and no doubt he was aroused again.. He smiled and kissed her lips wishing her Good Morning and then sat on the bed..

Khushi: (placing the breakfast tray on his lap) Baby.. finish your breakfast and get ready.. we need to get back home..

Arnav could see the top two buttons of his shirt that she was wearing open revealing her deep cleavage.. The thought that she was wearing nothing inside his shirt was enough to turn him on again..

Not paying heed to her words he placed the breakfast tray aside..

Khushi: (protesting) Arnav.. breakf..

Arnav: (pulling her on him) forget the breakfast..

He said that and rolled her on the bed taking her under him and pressed his lips on hers not letting her protest and unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing and threw it aside.. He moved inside the Quilt with her once again and spent hours again making love to her..
************

It was 1 pm now and khushi finally got up making him leave her and picking up his shirt wearing it again moved to the closet removing their clothes for them to wear and get ready for going home.. Arnav was lying on the bed lazily watching her..

Arnav: khushi.. what are you doing baby? Come to bed..

Khushi: No ways Arnav.. this was the 8th time we making love since last night.. now nothing till tonight..

Arnav: oh come on baby.. pleasee..

Khushi: no..

Arnav: baby.. are you coming by yourself or should i come and pick you up?

He said that and was about to get up to get her when khushi moved away..

Khushi: Don't you dare Mr Raizada!! We are already late.. You better get up and have your shower..

Arnav: (lying on the bed again and watching her) do you really want to go back home baby? We can go tomorrow.. whats the rush?

Khushi: what? no.. we are going today and that's final.. you get up and have your shower or else..

Arnav: or else?

Khushi: or else you wont get anything till tomorrow.. and i mean it..

Arnav: i dont care.. I know how to make you want me baby.. you can't resist me for long.. just one touch from me is enough for you to shudder under me..

He smirked..

Khushi: oh yeah?

Arnav: yeah..

Khushi: we'll see who shudders under whom baby.. now are you going to have your shower or not?

Arnav: just one more round baby.. then i promise ill do as you say..

Khushi: so you won't have you wont get up?