Part 8

Two days later (Gupta Mansion)

Karan had come to meet Khushi at Gupta mansion..he was leaving for a business trip to new York.. she was not very happy about Karan leaving but she knew he will be back soon..  They both were in Khushi's room chatting..

Khushi: when will you be back?

Karan: in next 2 weeks..

Khushi: try and come soon Karan..

Karan: I will.. but why are you so tensed? Did the Raizada's..

Khushi: no karan.. its nothing..it's just that I'll miss u..

Khushi had not told karan anything about her meet with Arnav and what they talked about.. she dint want him to get tensed..

Karan smiled and cupping khushi's face.. he kissed her forehead..

Karan: I will be back soon.. I promise.. plus after im back I have to talk to mom and dad so that we can get further with the engagement preparations.. I want you to be Mrs. Singhania soon before you actually change your mind..

He joked and hugged khushi.. Khushi smiled.. but the smile did not reach her eyes.. the word engagement was pricking her.. if she would have heard this word few days ago she would be blushing.. but now.. After knowing the truth.. the word only got her depressed.. will she ever be able to forget that ugly truth..    

Karan biding bye to Khushi and the Gupta's left for his business trip to new York..

...

AR office

Arnav was on a call with one of his client when Aman entered his cabin.. He kept the call and took his seat.. working on his laptop..

Aman:  ASR.. I have good news for you?

Arnav: it better be good Aman.. What is it?

Aman: Karan singhania left for 2 weeks to new York today afternoon..

Arnav: (looking at Aman)I guess.. I had told you I want him out of the city for good?

Aman: I know ASR.. but for now I could only arrange his trip for 2 weeks..

Arnav: its fine for now.. But I want him out for good.. is that clear?

Aman: yes ASR..

Asking Aman to leave Arnav leaned back on his chair.. getting that karan away for at least three weeks would help him get closer to Khushi.. He dint know what was happening to him.. He was losing himself in her completely..

...

The next day was Sunday and Khushi was with Nikhil at a shopping mall buying some jewelry for their mother as it was Garima's birthday the next day.. and both the sibling wanted to gift their mom some jewelry.. she was busy checking some necklace for her mom when she saw him entering with Anjali and payal.. what was he doing here? She turned her face the other side not wanting him to see her.. but she was late.. he had already seen her..

He was here with Anjali and payal as they wanted to shop some jewelry for themselves and Anjali had blackmailed Arnav to come along.. he was busy on a call when he saw her at the jewelry shop.. she was wearing a cute green short dress.. Just above her knee..Looking like a baby doll..

Khushi was getting nervous.. she had her back to him but she could feel his gaze on her.. she wanted to disappear in thin air.. why did she have to meet him every now and then? She was lost in her thoughts and dint realize that Nikhil not getting network in the shop had gone outside to attend his call.. Arnav saw her standing alone and moved towards her..