Part 44

(Mature content ahead)

khushi was extremely worried now.. she thought of going out to look for him..

khushi: hp.. im going to look for Arnav..  if he comes home or calls.. then let me know..

She took her car keys and was just reaching the door when the doorbell rang.. Thinking it to be Arnav she rushed to the door and opened it to find a scared looking Aman..

Khushi: Aman?

Aman: (scared and worried) Ma'am.. ASR.. he's.. he's..

khushi started getting worried seeing Aman so scared and saying something about Arnav..

khushi: (anxious) Arnav? what happened to him? is he okay?

Aman: (stumbling) Ma'am.. ASR.. he.. he has met with an accident..

khushi looked at Aman horrified.. her face gone pale and tears started flowing from her eyes..

khushi: (choking on her voice) Ar.. Arnav.. where.. where is he? Please take me to him.. Please..

khushi pleaded and Aman nodded..

Aman: Ma'am.. come with me..

He said that she rushed out with him and in his car.. Aman started driving and khushi was sitting next to him sobbing.. She dint understand what to do or what to say.. her mind had stopped working with the thought of Arnav meeting with an accident.. All the pictures of her parents accident and death were running in her mind.. She was so scared that she wasn't even aware of where Aman was taking her.. She just wanted to be with Arnav as soon as possible..

Finally After about 20 minutes drive they reached a 15 story tall building and Aman parked his car in the gate.. He got down and khushi too rushed out of the car.. Aman gestured khushi to walk ahead and he guided her the way..

The entered the lift and Aman pressed the top floor button.. khushi was still sobbing and was just praying to her devi maiya to keep her Arnav safe and sound..
***

They reached the top floor and Aman moved to an apartment.. He removed a key and opened the door gesturing khushi to move in..

khushi hurriedly moved in and started scanning the Area to find Arnav.. but she dint find anyone.. She turned around to ask Aman where Arnav is only to see Arnav entering the apartment in a white shirt with Grey waist coat and trouser..

As soon as she saw him she ran to him and took him in a bone crushing hug.. Putting all her weight on him she cried her heart out.. Arnav hugged her back and caressed her back..

khushi pulled back and starting checking if he was hurt.. but no.. There were no injuries on his body.. he was perfectly fine.. she cupped his face amd started showering kisses all over his face..

Arnav was enjoying the love his wife was showering on him.. He had craved for this from so long..

Aman was standing at the door witnessing everything.. He felt shy seeing his bosses wife kissing his boss and looked down..

Arnav finally stopped her cupping her face and wiped her tears..

khushi: (sobbing and choking on her words) Ar.. Arna..

Arnav: (hugging her close) shhh.. Relax.. im fine..

Arnav got a bit worried seeing her hell scared.. He had planned all this to get his khushi back and Aman had helped him in executing his plan.. He knew that she would be scared hearing about his accident.. but not to this extend.. He dint want to scare her like this.. She was literally trembling.. He pressed his lips to her neck and caressed her back trying to calm her down..