Part 62

Same Night.. (Arshi's room)

Arnav and khushi were in bed with Khushi tucked on Arnav's side like a baby.. her head on his chest and his hands around her waist.. she was fast asleep and Arnav was watching her sleep peacefully.. he caressed her waist thinking whether he should tell her about lavanya's true intentions or should wait till he sorts everything out.. He was in a dilemma..

He knew that his wife was extremely innocent.. And getting her into this lavanya fiasco will only make her anxious.. He was busy pondering when his phone beeped with a message.. it was lavanya's message.. 

Arnav: (reading) Tomorrow Evening 9pm.. Pacific Hotel.. room no 301.. ill be waiting.. 

Arnav knew she would message him.. he knew what he had to do..

*****

Next day (AR office)

Arnav: Aman.. you know what to do?

Aman: yes ASR..

Arnav: great.. 

Aman: but ASR.. are you sure you want to do this?

Arnav: Yeah Aman.. this is the only way to find out what she wants from me..

Aman: If you are so confident then Im sure nothing will go wrong, ASR..

Arnav: Yeah.. Hopefully.. 

Aman: does khushi ma'am know about this?

Arnav: no.. i haven't told her anything.. I dont want her to get tensed there knowing lavanya's true intentions.. Let me finally find out what this woman wants from me..

Aman: What if she comes to know we going there?

Arnav: She won't.. Dont worry.. lets finish this lavanya's chapter once and for all.. We need to get the truth out of her tonight and i want her out of AR and our lives for good by tomorrow..

******

Arnav reached home that evening and saw khushi giggling at something Nani was saying.. 

She saw him entering and got up smiling and moved to him taking his laptop from him.. 

Khushi: I've kept your clothes on the bed.. you go and freshen up.. ill get you your coffee..

Arnav smiled and moved to his room.. He freshened up and sat on his recliner working.. khushi came in with his coffee and smiled at him.. 

Khushi: Arnav.. you have your coffee.. ill be right back.. 

She said that and placing the coffee on the table was moving out when Arnav pulled her on him and leaned on the recliner with her..

Khushi: Arnav.. is that a way to pull?

Arnav: (smirking) yeah.. when your wife is busy and you need her then thats the way to pull.. 

Khushi giggled.. 

Khushi: how was your day?

Arnav: (tucking a strand of hair behind her ear) its was okay.. and yours?

Khushi: it was good.. you know Di's due is in 2 weeks.. So shyam jijaji wants to surprise Di decorating their baby's room at their house.. He wants us to help him.. So we are going to help him in decorating tonight.. you coming, right?

Arnav: no.. i wont be able to..

Khushi looked at him questioningly..

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: i have to go back to office jaan.. i have a video conference with the UK delegates.. 

Khushi: (frowning) at night?