Part 50

Few minutes passed and khushi was just about to tell the delegates that they should start with the meet as it was getting late now but before she could say anything the door opened and in entered Arnav with Aman behind.. All the delegates got up from their seat welcoming him..

Arnav entered the Conference room and There he saw her standing with karan next to her..

Khushi was in the same yellow churidar and she had her hair tied up in a proper bun.. The dupatta properly covered not to expose much of her skin. Her Mangal Sutra out and visible to make sure if anyone sees her, their first look should fall on her Mangal Sutra to know the fact that she belongs to someone else.. Her Partition filled with Sindoor making her look more traditional, her hands having his mothers Bangles given by his mom to her sometime..

She was standing surprised seeing him here with karan next to her who seemed equally surprised..

The delegates shook hands with him and one of them introduced Arnav to khushi and karan..

Delegate: Meet Mr Arnav Singh Raizada one of the major share holders of our company.. He will be attending this meet with us today..

Karan and khushi both were shocked hearing that.. share holder? Since when did Arnav become one of the share holder of that company?

Khushi couldnt believe it.. she knew Arnav being one of the major share holder was surely not a coincidence.. This was a step taken by Arnav purposely.. he couldn't endure her being with karan alone.. he was so possessive nowadays.. unbelievable.. She didnt know if she should be happy or scared..

**Flashback starts**

2 days earlier..

Arnav was in his cabin thinking about khushi's deal with karan when Aman entered in..

Aman: ASR.. you called me?

Arnav: Hmm.. Aman i want you to buy shares of the UK's union company.. i want to be one of the major share holder of their company..

Aman: what? ASR.. thats the company thats dealing with Gupta industries at the moment..

Arnav: i know..

Aman: then why are we buying the shares?

Arnav: no questions Aman.. do as i say..

Aman: Okay..

Aman said that and was about to leave when Arnav stopped him..

Arnav: one more thing.. i want you to get me in the major share holders list by tomorrow the latest.. no delays..

Aman: will be done ASR..

**Flashback ends**

Delegate: (to khushi) So Maam.. Since ASR is here.. we can start then..

Khushi: Yes.. We can start..

The delegates smiled and then karan sat opposite to Arnav and Aman with Khushi giving the Presentation to everyone.. Arnav's eyes were on her .. Only her.. thats when he noticed karan watching khushi and admiring her.. Arnav clenched his fist in anger.. khushi finished the main presentation and she came and took her seat next to karan while some other Gupta industries representative started continuing giving the remaining Presentation to everyone..

karan smiled at her and he and Khushi had some conversation in between and he had to speak lightly in her ears sometimes so as not to disturb the spokesperson.. Arnav was fuming.. He could not see her getting so much into the work that she was not even bothered her husband was opposite to her and more importantly watching her..

Arnav messaged her on her mobile.. Her phone was on Silent mode but she could hear it vibrating and she checked ..

Khushi (Reading): Get up and move out of this Room now.. I will meet you in your cabin.. Dont question anything after this.. Make any damm excuse and meet me in your cabin.

She looked at him once and he too was looking at her. She excused herself from the meeting. Karan asked her if he needs to accompany her but she denied.. She went out the room. Exactly after next 5 minutes Arnav excused and the others continued the meeting..

Arnav came inside her cabin. She was standing near the Window looking out.. She heard the door open and saw him coming..

Khushi: Arnav.. What was this? Its such a important meeting.. And we..

Arnav didnt hear anything. He pushed her to the wall and held her wrists and then pinned them at the sides, pressing himself on her and then looked in her eyes.. He was angry and she could feel that..

Arnav: Terminate this deal.. Now..

Khushi: What?

Arnav: Yeah.. either you do it or ill terminate it.. you know as a major share holder i have full authority to do that..

Khushi: What the hell Arnav? I cannot terminate the deal like that only because my husband is feeling unsecured.. And well only two more days are remaining for the deal to be finalised.. Then why are you behaving like this?

Arnav: Because I cant stand him so close to you.. Understood?

Khushi: He is just a business associate Arnav.. Please dont misunderstand..

Arnav pressed more into her and then replied back.

Arnav: Just an associate? How dare he whispered in your ears? How dare did he look in your eyes when you turned back to answer him? How dare he gazed at your lips when you smiled? How dare he admire you while you were presenting? How dare he Khushi? And you say he is just an associate?

Khushi: Forget him.. But you noticed a lot Arnav.. I never knew you note each and everything I do...

Arnav was little shocked.. Yes he did notice.. WHy shouldnt he? He is her husband.. He has all right to notice her..

Khushi: Well.. I will try my best to be more professional with karan.. Now please leave me.. My wrists are paining..

Arnav left her hands and moved back ..

Khushi saw her wrists. They were all turned Red. She tried to rub them with her fingers lightly.. Just then karan Came inside the Cabin.

karan: Khushi.. The meeting is over.. I will need the file which is with you..

Khushi: Yeah.. Its here..

She extended her hand to give him the file when Arnav took the file from her hands and even Karan was surprised..

Arnav: Mr karan singhania.. Next time you come in this Cabin, dont forget to knock the door.. MY WIFE follows strict ethics towards Professionalism so do not break them. Or else, I dont know about her, but I have complete Authority to terminate this deal..

He purposely emphasised the words MY WIFE.. Khushi was surprised.. He sounded so damm jealous.. But karan surely dint like what Arnav said.. He just apologized and left the Cabin with the File which Arnav handed him.

Khushi: My God Arnav.. What was that way to talk to someone? It sounded so Rude!!

Arnav: Really? It did? Why are you hurt so much? Just for an associate?

Khushi: I am not hurt.. Its just against your Ethics.. Well.. Forget it.. I have another meeting in an hour.. And I need to prepare for that.. Would you mind excusing me?

Arnav looked at her in a bit angry mode and then left her cabin.

To be continued..