Part 27

He got up and moved to the bathroom to get changed.. Khushi looked at him with teary eyes. How could she even stay away from a soft hearted Husband like him all these days? She lied on the bed waiting for him to come out..

He finally came out and moved to his side of the bed.. He smiled at her once wishing goodnight and then slept beside her and facing the other side.. She too closed her eyes.. The lights were off with just one dim light on..

45 minutes later...

Khushi was tossing and turning on the bed.. She wasn't getting any sleep from past 45 minutes.. How can she when her sexy husband was right next to her.. And this time she knew his feelings for her.. Arnav was awake and could feel her tossing and turning but dint turn to her nor spoke to her.. He dint want to pressurize her and wanted her to take her time..

Khushi on the other hand so wanted to Hug him and sleep.. Thinking him to be asleep.. She moved a bit towards his side and slid her arm on his waist..

Arnav: Khushi. Sleep on your side..

Khushi: oh.. So you are awake huh?

Arnav: hmm.. Sleep on your side..

Khushi: What does that mean Arnav? This is my side okay?

She said that and hugged him closer closing her eyes... Arnav let her sleep like that still not turning to her... Few more minutes passed.. Arnav tried but could not sleep at all.. Khushi's soft body against his back was so tantalizing.. His desires just grew more and more feeling her softness..He still tried to sleep closing his eyes and that's when he heard her..

Khushi: Arnav..

Arnav: hmm..

Khushi: turn to me.. Please..

Arnav turned to face her now.. Khushi dint move though.. She still had her hands around his waist.. He looked at her..

Arnav: its late Khushi.. You should sleep now..

Khushi nodded her head in denial and he smiled..

Arnav: why?

Khushi: I'm not sleepy..

She said that and hugged him close.. Her soft front was now pressed to his hard chest now... she had purposely pressed her front to his chest and then started kissing his right cheek.. Then left.. Then nose.. Then chin.. And finally his neck.. She knew she had ignored him a lot in all these days.. But not anymore.. she was not going to leave a single chance to stay close to him..

Her kisses had started growing hotter.. She was now placing open mouthed wet kisses on his neck and her hands were roaming around his back pulling him closer.. Arnav was losing his control with every kiss of hers.. He knew if he dint stop her now they would end up doing something which he dint want so soon..

Arnav: khushi..

Khushi: (still kissing him) hmm..

Seeing her not stopping he cupped her face making her look at him and tried changing the topic..

Arnav: khushi..We need to sign the Raichand's deal tomorrow..

Khushi: I know.. Dad had asked me to take leave from office for a few days after wedding.. I'm joining back day after tomorrow..

She said that and moving his hands.. Started kissing him again and Arnav gulped... it seemed like his wife was not in a mood to stop.. She was hell bent on seducing him with her innocent kisses.. But he had to stop her.. He knew if she continued for few more minutes he will lose his control and he couldn't afford that.. He took a deep breath and stopped her again..

Arnav: Khushi.. We should sleep now..

Khushi looked at him pouting.. She dint wish to sleep now.. He so wanted to kiss those pouting lips but he controlled his desires..

Arnav: Khushi.. I need to sleep.. Got to wake up early tomorrow..

Khushi: so sleep.. Who is stopping you?

She asked acting innocent..

Arnav: your tactics are not letting me sleep..

Khushi: what did I do? I'm just kissing my husband.. Can't I do that?

Arnav smiled..

Arnav: you can.. But not when your husband is damn sleepy..

She was about to protest further but he hugged her close not letting her move..

Arnav: now sleep..

He smiled and closed his eyes.. He loved his new naughty wife.. He so wished to let her do whatever she wants.. But he knew this was not the right time.. Khushi knew he was trying to resist her.. But for how long? She smiled..

...

Next morning (06:00 am)

Maya was in the kitchen when Dadi came to her.. Maya saw her once and smiled..

Maya: maa.. You need anything?

Dadi: what do you think you are doing Maya?

Maya could notice dadi was mad at something.. she stopped whatever she was doing and looked at Dadi confused..

Dadi: I'm talking about accepting that girl..

Maya now realized that Dadi was talking about Khushi..

Maya: maa.. i..

Dadi: are you out of your mind Maya? Don't you remember what happened 15 years back because of that girl?

Maya: I remember what happened 15 years back maa.. But I realized that it was never because of Khushi.. It was just destiny..

Dadi was shocked seeing Maya so changed.. How can she say that?

Dadi: we were about to lose Arav because of that girl.. it was God's grace that we dint lose him.. but now be ready to lose Arnav.. Maya.. You have done a big mistake by accepting that girl.. Her bad fate will take Arnav away from you.. Mark my words..

Maya: the accident had nothing to do with Khushi.. And as far as I know.. Khushi coming into chote's life has only changed him for good.. And I'm sure that her good fate would only bring good for my chote.. I've realized my mistake maa.. It's high time you do too and accept Khushi wholeheartedly..

Dadi: (fuming) I would never accept that girl as Arnav's wife.. Never..

She said that and moved out..

To be continued..