part 2

Raizada Mansion ( 5 pm)

Arnav was back from work and was in his room sitting on the recliner working on his laptop when he heard a knock on the door.. without looking who is was he asked the person to come in and continued working on his laptop.. the person placed a mug of black coffee on the table before Arnav and that's when he saw it was his di, anjali..

Arnav: di.. why did u bother? HP could have got me the coffee..                                

Anjali: cant I get a coffee for my chote?                                                                     

Arnav: no di.. Nothing like that.. come.. sit (saying that he pulled a chair for Anjali to sit)    

Anjali: chote.. what will you have for dinner?                                                            

Arnav: I wont be having dinner at home tonight DI.. I have to go to Rohan's engagement party..                                                                                                                  

Anjali: ohh.. I completely forgot its today.. whom are you going with?                         

Arnav: lavanya.. (he said without looking up from the laptop)                                         

Anjali: chote.. when will I get to see your engagement?                                            

Arnav: di not now.. you know im not interest in marriage..                                         

Anjali: I know.. but till when will you continue roaming with your models.. everyone is getting married.. even Akash got married while his younger than you.. its high time you take your fiancee to such engagements and not models like lavanya..

Arnav: ill let you know if I wish t get married.. but for now.. tell me when jijaji is coming back..                                                                                                                      

Anjali: oh.. so you are fed up of me now.. that's why you want your jijaji to come back soon so that I go back to my house with him (she pouted)                                                   

Arnav: (shaking his head in amusement) yeah di.. at least you'll stop bothering me about marriage.. you can bother jijaji then.. (he smirked)

Anjali knew he was pulling her leg.. she slapped him lightly on his cheek

Anjali: im not going anywhere.. and I'm not going to stop bothering you until you get married..

Arnav smiled.

Anjali: chote.. what time are you supposed to leave?                                                   

Arnav: 8 pm di..                                                                                                         

Anjali: okay.. lemme take your clothes out for you..

Saying that she started removing Arnav's clothes..