Part 40

Next morning

Arnav woke up to find himself alone on the bed.. He saw the time.. it was 7am.. He was on time.. but where was she? He scanned the room but dint find her.. seemed like she was still mad at him and hence had already moved down not even bothering to wake him up like she did every morning by kissing his lips.. damn! His gonna have a hard time wooing his wife he thought and moved in the bathroom to freshen up..

Once freshened up.. he started getting ready for his Office and he hadn't got his morning Tea yet so he was already not in a good mood..

Arnav: HP.. HP

HP came running into his room.

HP: Ji Bhaiya

Arnav: Where is my Tea? Why havent I got it yet?

HP: Khushi Bhabhi was doing morning pooja.. She is making it now

Arnav: If she was doing pooja.. what were you doing Idiot?

HP was quiet and Khushi came in with the tray..  Arnav could see anger still masked on her face.

Arnav: (turning to Hp) Now are you planning to see how she serves tea to me? No right.. Then get out..

He too was equally angry and irritated by last night.. Everything that he never wished to happen was happening with him.. She wasn't talking to him at all and this made him go more mad on everyone..

Khushi placed the Tray on the table and was about to move out when he called her

Arnav: Khushi.. Wait..

She stopped at the door and didnt turn behind though..

Arnav: Are you not gonna talk to me at all? This isn't fair Ok?

Khushi was still quiet..He came closer to her and without touching her, he just bent and kissed her shoulder.. She moved a step ahead when she felt his kiss.. He covered that distance too and made her turn to face him..

She had tears in her eyes.. He could see everything but not her tears anymore.. Specially when he was responsible for that. He cupped her cheeks and looked in her eyes..

Arnav: Dont cry.. I hate your tears..

Khsuhi: you dont need to hate them when you're the sole reason for it.. Nothing will get back to normal Arnav.. I can't love you the way I did before.. not after what did..

Arnav was mad hearing this from her and that too in the morning.. He pushed her back and she hit the wall

Arnav: Dont dare say that again Khushi..

Khushi: Why? You dont like to hear it? But thats the truth. I cant love you the way i did anymore.. You are not fit for anyone to Love you..

Arnav: What? I know what I am.. I dont need to know that from you.. And as long as your love for me is concerned.. then I swear khushi.. ill get it back at any cost.. ill do every bloody thing that it takes to get everything between us back to normal.. I don't care to what extent I need to go for that..

He said that left for his office without having his morning tea.. He was damn angry.. never ever in his life he was so much pissed by anyone's words like this.. But this was heights.. She really told something which he would never let happen..

Maya saw him moving out of the house.. He had anger written all on his face.. and driving his car in full speed out of RM gates.. She dint know what happened to him.. All she knew was he was very much irritated...
******************

Evening (08:15 pm)

Arnav was back from work few hours ago.. He hadn't been able to concentrate on work at all.. Everything that khushi said to him this morning had been going on in his mind and he had got mad at everyone in the office for no reason..

It was dinner time and Arnav and khushi were sitting next to each other on the dinner table having their dinner with the rest of the family.. Arnav kept on steeling glances at her while khushi continued having her dinner silently..

He knew she was still mad at him but he was glad that the family were going to leave for mumbai tomorrow and he'll get to spend some alone time with his wife and can woo her back too..

He noticed his family busy planning about their trip the next day and placed his hand under the table and squeezed her right thigh gently.. khushi looked at him angrily and he smirked at her..

She tried moving his hand from her thigh but his grip was firm.. He continued moving his hand a bit higher and then started moving it lower to her inner thigh.. khushi gulped and scanned the dinning table to see if anyone was watching them.. but no.. thankfully they were all busy with their dinner and chatting.. She tried to get his hand to leave her and fumed looking at him only to find him enjoying her helplessness.. He continued moving his hand lower and just when he was about to touch her sensitive part she pressed her legs together blocking his hand in between them and not letting him go any further.. Just then they heard Arnav's dad and Arnav pulled back his hand..

Dad: Arnav.. Are sure you will handle everything alone here? I mean office and home?

Arnav: yeah dad.. don't worry.. ill be fine..

Dad: okay.. and khushi.. your mumbai tickets are booked too.. you're joining us, right?

khushi: yeah..

Arnav shocked turned his head to khushi in anger.. she looked at him once and continued having her dinner..

Arnav: (turning to her with gritted teeth so that no one hears them) You're going to mumbai? why wasn't I informed about it?

khushi without answering him got up and moved in the kitchen to fill the empty water jug ignoring Arnav completely..

Arnav was boiling in anger seeing her planning to go to Mumbai leaving him alone and on top ignoring him.. Bloody hell!

He without thinking about what his family will think followed his wife in the kitchen.. The family members understood that the couple were fighting over something but chose to remain silent thinking it to be a normal husband wife fight..

khushi filled the jug and was turned to move out only to almost bump into a furious looking Arnav..

She looked at him and was about to move past him when he snatched the water jug from her hand and placed it on the kitchen slab..

khushi tried fetching the jug but before she could reach it Arnav pinned her to the wall next to them..

Arnav: with whose permission are you going to mumbai?

khushi: (struggling) let go Arnav!

Arnav: first answer me?

khushi: I don't need anyone's permission for it.. ill go wherever I wish to and you can't stop me..

Arnav: why can't I? of course I can.. Dont forget I am your husband.. and not just that.. I can do a lot more than that..

khushi: (with equal fury)do what you wish.. I don't care! you like it or not.. im going and thats final..

Arnav was furious.. No one ever dared to talk to him like that.. How dare she!!

Arnav: (coming dangerously close to her) Don't talk to me like that khushi!

khushi got a bit scared seeing his anger.. before Arnav could say anything further Maya and Anjali came in the kitchen and Arnav left her..

He and khushi looked at them once and Arnav moved out.. Anjali and maya had seen Arnav pinning khushi.. Anjali saw khushi a bit nervous and came to her..

Anjali: (cupping her left cheek) khushi.. is everything alright between you and chote?

khushi: (smiling slightly) yeah di.. everything's fine.. just a normal fight..

Anjali: (smiled) fine.. but if there's any problem.. do let me know.. hmm?

khushi nodded smilingly and moved out..

to be continued..