Part 20

(Mature content)

She was almost in tears now..  He moved toward her and made her sit on the couch with him sitting next to her cupping her face and wiping her tears.. He knew she was affected by his ignorance.. She was missing his attention..

Arnav: so you want to know why I'm ignoring you, right?

Khushi nodded and he smiled..

Arnav: I ignored you because I dint want to pressurize you.. I wanted to give you your own space to think straight..

Khushi looked at him confused..

Arnav: I realized forcing you will only take you away from me..  I wanted you to realize your feelings for me.. I knew that you do feel something for me just the way I do.. But you were not ready to accept it.. So I thought of ignoring you for a while..  And I suppose it worked..

He smirked..

Khushi was angry hearing him.. He planned all this.. How dare he? She removed his hands from his face and got up..

Khushi: you planned all this? How dare you? You know what? I don't care if you ignore me.. You ignore me or not.. Doesn't matter to me..

Saying that she was about to leave when he walked behind her..  Grabbing her wrist he pulled her on him pinning her hands behind her back..

Arnav: it doesn't matter to you Khushi?

Khushi: (trying to free herself) no..

Arnav: (pulling her closer.. His face inches away from hers) it doesn't matter Khushi?

Khushi: (looking everywhere but at him) no..

He cupped her face with his right hand making her face him..  His left hand still pinning her hands behind her back.. He rubbed her lips with his thumb removing the lipstick from her lips and she closed her eyes feeling his touch.. He asked her again..

Arnav: it doesn't matter?

She opened her eyes but dint reply to him.. He knew she was lost in his touch.. He looked In her eyes and then her lips and she knew what he wanted.. He could see the same desire in her eyes that were in his eyes right now.. Their lips inches apart.. He knew what he had to do..

He pressed his lips on hers kissing her passionately.. She too reciprocated with equal passion..He was so soft while kissing her.. It was their second official kiss. The first one was a forced one and it pained a lot but this one was so inviting.. She didn't know when her hands wrapped around his nape and she herself parted her lips for his tongue to enter her mouth.. She tasted so damn good.. Their tongues started playing with each other.. And his dominance was very well proved by the movements of his Tongue..

He picked her up in his arms and he moved towards the couch and sat on it.. With Khushi on his laps, her both legs on one side.. She was now moving her hands in his hair trying to pull him more close towards her and that made him feel more aroused.. They tasted every corner of each other's mouth getting familiar with one another's taste..

A slight moan escaped her lips.. She dint want this kiss to end.. She needed him..  Before she could pull him more closer to her.. He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her.. She still had her eyes closed.. Her lips quivering..  Wanting to feel his lips back on hers..

Finding him not kissing her She opened her eyes and saw him smirking down at her..

Arnav: still doesn't matter?

Khushi was fuming.. Here she was waiting to be kissed by him again and he was teasing her..

Khushi: Go to hell!

Saying that she pushed him getting up and tried to leave.. But before she could even take two steps ahead.. He pulled her by her hand making her fall back on his lap and rolled her on the couch making her lie on it with him on top and she beneath him..

Before she could protest further he sealed her lips with his sucking them.. A chill ran down her spine at the sudden kiss.. She tried pushing him away but he was quite heavy.. He pinned her hands on top of her head with his one hand not letting her shove him and pressed a switch to close the curtains in his cabin.. He dint wish anyone to see them like this..  Not being able to resist his tempting lips for long.. She let the anger go out of the window and kissed him back.. Exploring his mouth with her tongue.. He knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her.. They both needed each other badly..

The kiss was getting wild and passionate.. Arnav's hands were all over her.. Caressing each and every part of her body.. She was irresistible..He pulled back from the kiss and started kissing her on her face, neck and collar bone.. Khushi was losing herself in his kisses..  She tried getting her hands free but he dint let her..

He moved her saree's pallu aside and what was visible to his hungry eyes were her perfect round bosoms from the low neck blouse that she had wore.. He dipped his head in and started sucking her and biting her there.. He moved her sleeves a bit down and she helped him by arching her back giving him more access...

He sucked her one bosom on top of her blouse and cupped the other with his free hand massaging it.. After much assault to her bosoms he came back up and kissed her.. She freed her arms from his as she felt him loosen his grip and tugged his hair pulling him closer.. started opening his shirt... Once all buttons were open she removed it and he helped her in that.. He was now only in his trousers.. His shirt was thrown by her in some other corner of his cabin..She roamed her hands on his chest and shoulder.. She needed to feel him..   She tried rolling him so that she's on top of him and he let her do that.. He dint want to deny her for anything.. He wanted her to take every damn control.. He was now beneath her and she lying on top of him.. She started placing open mouthed wet kisses from his bare chest to his belly..  He was feeling on cloud nine and damn turned on by her kisses.. Not letting her go further he pulled her up and rolled her again coming on top of her.. He sucked her bottom lip and rubbed himself on her sensitive spot making her aware of his state.. She moaned feeling his hardened form on her..

He continued stroking her gently and she felt herself in heaven.. She could feel a sudden pain inside her and this pain was so needed and she didn't want it to go.. She was damn wet now. He moved his hand behind her wanting to open the hooks of her blouse.. He dint want any barrier between their bodies.. She had not wore a bra inside as her saree blouse had inbuilt cups.. So the only things that was preventing him to feel her soft bosoms on his hard chest was the blouse..  He opened the first two hooks and only one more was remaining.. He was just about to open the last hook of the blouse when There was a call on his mobile and that made them come back to their senses..

Both looked at each other breathing hard.. Khushi looked down unable to believe that she dint only let him do all this but also reciprocated and initiated some things from her side and that too so desperately.. The phone rang some 2 minutes and then stopped ringing.. He was only looking at her.. In her eyes.. He pulled her chin up making her look in his eyes..

Khushi was damn shy.. How can she face him after all this.. She tried to move him and get up but he stopped her..

Arnav: Wait!! I don't want you to get up. I am not finished yet..

Khushi looked at him shocked.. He hasn't finished yet? What does that mean? Is he planning to go further? No way..

Khushi: Arnav move.. I need to go..

Arnav: NO... You're not going anywhere.. i need you Khushi..

Khushi looked into his eyes and could see dark desires in them.. She knew she had to move out before she gives in to his desires.. She Pushed him making him roll on the couch on his back and got up.. She closed the hooks of her blouse.. Placing her pallu back in place..  Checking her appearance in the mirror and glancing at him one last time she moved out of his office..

Arnav was watching her all this while.. He saw her leave his cabin and moved his hand in his hair closing his eyes trying to calm his desires..

To be continued...