Part 41

Night (10:30 pm)

it was night and everyone had retired to their respective rooms.. Arnav was tossing and turning on the bed waiting for khushi to come.. He was mad at her and wanted to talk to her.. khushi was downstairs talking with Anjlai and payal.. She was purposely wasting her time not wanting to go to her room and face Arnav..

Half an hour passed and khushi finally moved to her room wishing Anjlai and payal goodnight.. She entered in to find Arnav fast asleep on the bed.. changing into her yellow nighty(without its matching robe) and moved to her side of the bed.. The minute she lied on the bed Arnav turned towards her and pulling her flush against his hard chest bit her shoulder hard making her scream in pain squeezing his hands which were on her waist...

khushi: Ahhh.. Arnav..

The moment she squeezed his hands he understood how painful it was for her.. He then licked at the same spot to ease her pain a bit and she started breathing hard..

Arnav: this is for saying that you can't love me like before this morning..

Khushi opened her eyes and started to move from his hands.. But he tightened his grip more on her..

Khushi: Arnav.. leave me..

He then removed one of his hand from her waist and pulled her one nightys strap down and bit her again on the same shoulder.. She again pressed his hand and closed her eyes..

Arnav: this for leaving me hungry for you last night..

He moved her hair away and bit her on her neck now..

Arnav: this for planning to leave me alone and going to Mumbai..

khushi hissed in pain and pushing his hands away from her waist sat on the bed making him lie flat on his back.. she caressed her neck and shoulder trying to soothe the pain caused by his bites and looked at him angrily..

khushi: (fuming) you have no right to be mad..

Arnav: (pulling her back on him) yeah.. but I am mad.. boiling mad..

He said that and pressed her ass.. khushi tried to get up but he dint let her..

Arnav: how can you even think of going to Mumbai khushi? did you even once think how would I leave alone without you?

khushi: thats not my problem.. you should have thought about it before planning those games.. im going to Mumbai at any cost..

Arnav was starting to get mad but he tried controlling.. he knew she was angry and getting mad on her would not help him.. so he thought of going smooth and explaining everything to her calmly..

He rolled on the bed making her lie below with him on top and caressed her bare leg...

Arnav: khushi.. look.. I know I was wrong in plotting all that.. but trust me.. I did that to get you back in my life.. i needed you.. I love you baby..

khushi was touched by what he said.. she looked into his eyes and could see him guilty.. Her eyes softened and before she could think of forgiving him the next words he said were enough to throw the forgiving part out of the window..

Arnav: I know that it was a wrong way to get you.. but I don't regret it.. I never will..  I can go to any extent to get you with me.. and even in future if to get you with me ill have to plot something like that than I won't hesitate.. I don't care which way I need to use.. ill do it.. but ill make sure you're next to me..

khushi looked at him unbelievably.. Arnav singh Raizada was impossible.. Instead of repenting for his deeds.. he was ongoing about repeating it in the future..

Arnav: Anyways.. now that its done.. I want you to forget it and stay with me here while the family is gone.. okay?

khushi without answering him pushed him away and slept on her side of the bed.. not facing him..

Arnav looked at her once and sighed.. wooing his wife was not easy.. but whatever it was.. he was not going to let her go to Mumbai.. No ways.. he knew she wasn't in a good mood and sleeping close to her would only make her go more mad.. Hence He pulled the quilt on them and switching the lights off slept on his side..
*****

Next morning 06:00am

khushi woke up to see Arnav sleeping next to her with his face buried in the crook of her neck and his hand around her waist.. he was sleeping on his side at night.. then how did he end up next to her? He might have moved to her in the night while she was asleep.. He looked so innocent while sleeping.. she so wished to kiss his lips.. but she controlled her desires.. she knew she can't forgive him so easily for what he did.. especially when he wasn't even regretting it a bit..

she got up slowly not wishing to wake him up and moved to the bathroom.. She had her bath and was wearing her clothes when she saw his given marks again on her neck and shoulder.. She touched them and then remembered how firm he was in not letting her go to Mumbai.. But she was not interested in staying back with him at the moment.. She too knew how to ignore him and she will start that by going to Mumbai..

She got ready in a black and red churidar and came down with her travel bag hiding the marks from everyone.. She had packed her bag yesterday it self but had hid it behind the closet as she knew Arnav would make a fuss if he had seen it..
******

The flight was at 8:30am and the reporting time was 7:45am.. it was time to leave for the airport and Arnav was still not down.. khushi had checked on him.. he was asleep.. she had felt him tossing and turning at night till 2am and hence she knew why he was sleeping till late.. she was glad that he was still sleeping or else he wouldn't let her go to Mumbai..

Maya asked khushi about Arnav and was informed that he was still sleeping.. Not wanting to disturb him.. Arav, Mama, Nani and Mami and Akash left for the airport in one car and khushi, maya, payal, shyam, Anjali and dadi were just about to leave in the other car when...

to be Continued..