Part 18

It was afternoon and khushi was in the kitchen helping payal and Anjali with cooking.. She was quick learner.. Khushi had found two good friends in them.. They both were just like sisters to her which she never had.

Anjali: so Khushi.. how was last night?

Anjali teased.. Khushi blushed knowing on what context Anjali was talking..

Payal: it must be good di.. Can't you see her cheeks going red in the name of last night..

Khushi: (blushing) no.. It's nothing like that..

They laughed seeing her so nervous and shy..

Anjali: its ok Khushi.. We're just teasing you..

She said holding her cheek.. Khushi smiled at them.. she dint want them to find out what was going on between her and Arnav.. she saw them smiling and blushing thinking about what must have happened last night between her and Arnav.. little did they know that she dint let Arnav even touch her forget doing what normal couples do..

Payal: di.. Have your in laws reached Canada?

Anjali: yeah.. They had called this morning.. They have reached safely..

Payal: yeah so you and jijaji are staying with us till then, right?

Anjali: yeah..

Anjali's in laws have gone to Canada to attend a relatives wedding.. Maya had insisted that Anjali and shyam should stay in RM Till her in laws return back.. As shyam stays busy with work all day and Anjali get bored alone at home.. Staying in RM will not get her bored..

Khushi: that's nice di.. We'll get to spend some time together..

She smiled..

They continued cooking when hp came in.. telling Khushi that Arav was calling her.. khushi moved to his room thinking why Arav was calling her.. she reached his room and knocked the door.. he asked her to come in.. He was sitting on the couch reading a file.. Khushi came to him and he asked her to sit.. she sat next to him..

Arav: beta.. I know I should have asked you this before.. but I couldn't as you were busy with the wedding ceremonies.. but I would like to ask you this now..

Khushi: yes uncle.. Tell me..

Arnav: you are happy with Arnav, right? Don't take wrong dear.. But you both deciding to marry so fast.. Though I can see how much you both love each other..

Khushi: yes uncle.. im happy.. its just that we realized our feelings for each other and dint wish to delay the wedding..

Khushi lied to him.. she dint wish to involve any of the family members in their problem.. arav was satisfied by her answer.. he was glad that she was happy..khushi smiled at him and was about to leave when arav stopped her..

Arav: beta I want to apologize to you for what happened 15 years back.. I never considered you the reason for the accident.. but the circumstances compelled me to break the engagement.. i broke the promise I gave to your dad that I will always take care of you as my own daughter.. I know I don't deserve the forgiveness.. But please forgive me if you can..

Arav was in tears and so was khushi.. she knew he was not at fault.. he was compelled by his mother and wife.. she had never hld a grudge against him.. he was always sweet to her.. she sat down near his feet..

Khushi: please don't cry uncle.. You were never at fault.. Whatever happened was just destiny..

Arav: yes beta.. but please forgive me..

Khushi: I forgive you uncle.. please stop crying..

Arav: I will stop crying only on one condition..